FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. *chest bump* keep burning crystals. Your math skills are terrible? Lol. Um duh. I can't even ce up with words to say to such stupidity

2. If Mirs buys me I will reset

3. @Yogi, obvious reason , zerg has made a clan for messing around in kaw and saving their butts when they need it. But if no one knows I know zerg got alts in many clans including lsa and lsa got their alts in zerg and its alliance. But thats not the problem anymore guys, the problem is how on EARTH you can provide us so much FUND in this PWAR??

4. You went full retard,
    Never go full retard xD

5. ^Dat name makes the argument irrelevant :O

6. Btw dread you promised not to post anymore **** in this forum so can we say your other words are also the same as this one? I guess everyone knows that You guys easily pee on your own words

7. You just explained nothing but a jumble of words Cyrus

8. I've figured it all out. HoG and SiCNiSS are French and Serious subclans. I mean its obvious right. We have INTEL that we wont share, but its from sicniss and hog members, saying that their mains are french and super cereal. So.. :lol:

OmegaLSA

9. Lol @Yogi on my wall

You deserve a…
    [​IMG]

10. Omg omega I heard the same thing. I red it off the interwebs. We should start banging our chests acting like we know some top secret information

11. Omega we had a quote directly from Yogi saying LSA is Zerg and it's in the public eye. We need no more. Trying to play it off is completely transparent now. The veil has been lifted and any further Intel that was already had is only icing on the cake. Back to making you all naked.

12. We know.

OmegaLSA

13. I can't wait to see what you guys claim to have accomplished after this.

14. We know.

OmegaLSA

Theaboveisnotfactualandmayhavebeenmodifiedforcomedicvalue

15. Zerg

16. Well I've read enough to know who I'm rooting for.
    Support LSA all French members here have been acting ignorant. Insulting people that clearly didn't start the war. Member was kicked, apology was done, all you guys wanted to do was "flex your muscles" to show you're still here.

Sorry but that's my opinion. Every time a decent argument was brought up, French just went to insult the poster without replying to the comment. Shows what's really going on. Just personal opinion. Not speaking for clan.

17. Yep

18. He came to sub clan to help then out, since you guys decided to get your small subclans on them :)