FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. No, I seen him switching clans back and forth yesterday probally thinking to himself "which clan will make my ass less sore?"
    [​IMG]

2. Support
    Just support

3. Hey all friends,
    I dont like forums so im not a lot on but just little update for those who need news;

- zerg is already broken for few days we are just finishing our strips
    - OSW FnS vs Zerg/LSA Strips:
    Stripped by us :
    - bingo5678 : 700b
    - deaths_talon : 220b naked
    - taylor-swif : 50b naked
    - kendo666 : 36b
    - YogiLSA : 16b
    - Shadowsedge : 55b
    - Frosty-the-snot-man : 32b
    - coedite_eos : 53b
    - hotpocket : 30b
    - shotcallerz : 900b
    - cacti : 500b
    - Ol_Ron_G : 450b
    - BorgCube : 10 trill self strip 
    - _-bill1980-_ : 1.3T
    - DuckyLSA : 55b
    - jarredheskett : 550b 65b
    - -deucalion- : nakey
    - farquad : 28 b
    - terroryesbeafraid : 100b
    - Pain-and-panic : 30b
    - toknugent : 500b
    - playfulbebebunny : 118b nakey
    - bebebunny : 15b nakey
    - kozlova : 1,5T
    - shotcallerz : 340b
    More ZERG coming soon here 

Stripped by zerg : only Tommy 1,3T cause his phone was broken 
    If zerg have another list please update ;)

- lot of zerg allies are supporting them with their alts and i want to be clear with them;
    ALL accounts involved gona be stripped! I will not allowu guys having an alt inside and your main out :p are u serious ?
    Exemple t-h-e-daddy-05

So feel free to join :)

Have nice osw all 

4. Blabla, not true, we just lie and they caught 90% of the strips anyway and banked all the money, we have no chance to win and will lose this osw so hard, because they already stripped at least 10T and burned 27T pots Blablabarrabbabarrabbabla

5. I just commented for you :) no Zerg dude has to say any further to this :)

6. You do know LSA fight naked right? Just saying..

7. Ofcourse, they are fellow ps :lol:

8. If you think that LSA are ps cause of you, you're wrong. Every war they fight is ps. They damage you guys, strip you while they just sit there and relax, hell have a good night sleep too. It's their tactic. Good luck to all of you though, least you're warring

9. Fight would imply that LSA actually fills a newsfeed which is rare and usually all fails. They didn't show up in mine until last night when I pointed out that Dread was rediculous when stating that he could buy $10,000 in nobs and use his 23 alts to strip FNS naked. Just saying.

10. I didn't see any lsa in my news so far, best guy in Zerg is ---mazar---, he's really annoying, but the rest just fails or doesn't hit at all

11. Gj deadparrot, you're pinned, I'm not close to it and you didn't assad/stole one time with success....

12. Farming carebear, it's not a matter of how LSA "fights" it's a matter of them actually fighting. They're using the 'speculation' tactic. As in "blehblehblehbleh well I could strip you too if I wanted to blehblehblehblehbleh" . And that's LSA battle plan. Fill forums and walls with speculation. That and for some reason they're trying to win the moral high ground of forums. You guys are a special bunch to them, more important than a OSW at least. There are a few good fighters on their side, but not one of them has a LSA tag.

13. Carebear do you need a hug? If not…

[​IMG]

14. I can post funny irrelevant pictures too..
    [​IMG]
    Sure you want to hug me?
    And to LSA  not sure if this is bad, haven't used it in a while..
    [​IMG]

15. Irrelevant?

I was simply asking if you wanted a hug, if not have a good day ;)

16. Coulda picked a nicer picture lol

17. Damn, I used the bottom last time when it was Friday.. Doesn't seem relevant now lmao have fun everyone

18. I encourage ppl to back them up with words, for maybe you will give them incentive to actually fight. I haven't been hit in 3 days. Haven't banked the entire war and have made 150 bil off skimming zerg and then dumping on eb when I have better things to do. Plz make this a more interesting war. Not a war of words but a war of news. Ty

19. Zerg I'm getting a little scared, I hardly get hitand lsa just talks trash. Omega hit me u nub!Rez supports this wonderful thread!

20. Everybody while get there hits I due time. Remember it's 2 clans vs. the og alliance. We can't hit all of you at the same time. Don't worry though... You will have your time ;P