Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

After a year i reset few days ago and building guild hybred maybe i should retink that lol

peeps realy getting mad about changes.to a fantasy phone game. Preteen call of duty geeks are more mature than you loosers .

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Seriously what the heck is up with guild hansels. People are intentionally dropping stats to be a guild hansel. There should be NO season someone would rather stay a small gh, or drop stats, rather than growing into a real hansel. How is it fair a one or two month old acct can effect ee wars so much.

We don't see anyone being a small attack build because that would be pointless, same thing should work with hansels. If anything needs to be fixed its that, stop changing the war mechanics go back to how it was and address the gh issue. Stop trying to change regens and all these other fail ideas.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Well said on page 8, peekaboo

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wow devs, just wow. The big problem with matchups is the growing bfe disparity. So what do you do? I know lets nerf bfa to make the bfe disparity even more evident .

Seriously devs, put down the crack pipe.....

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

But at the time we all started ee there were no real differences in bfe their will be as much as 200 mil bfe difference if fully equipped and uged after just season 1 after season 2 that number grows ... In a tournament u can't have that big a difference that's not accounted for

Be like letting a stock car driver slap on a turbo and telling the rest well ur too late try to beat him now

These changes are ONLY durning tournament play they take NOTHING away from u in everyday kaw life

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

My 2cents is:
    1. I disagree with adjustment of bfa
    2. They Need to include bfe in caluation of matchup not adjust it, and
    3. Devs still have not clearly explained the different type of coming out of ko

Otherwise I'm always good for a good war/tournament win or loss. 

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

If your going to count bfe what's the point of getting gear it just makes you worse

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Btw give a whistle 

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Looking for a clan to war with.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

No war until bfa adjustment is reversed.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

For one i support all the changes devs had made this week except for bfa and future bfe tweaks

For one war is suppose to be a test of strength and strategy if people with massive bfa wanted to war then find a clan which can balance it out to avoid no match system and who can accomodate them taking it away or lowering it down is like telling Pacquiao "hey ur too fast too strong u can only use half of what u got" not right at all.

As for bfe, if you want it then earn it equipment is earned through hardwork not as if its really that exclusive even those which are rewarded due to war wins. WE EARNED THOSE BY USING PRECIOUS TIME AND RESOURCES, taking away those advantages earned through HARD WORK is UNFAIR if u want to solve bfe changes during war then lock equipment 15 mins prior to matchup....

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

QueenV is absolutely right, why need BFA nerfed when the top Ally LB clans are fighting each other already. Last time I checked RCA and Zaft Corporation aren't fighting large clans with no bfa whatsoever. To those saying BFE was harder than bfa to earn, let's not kid ourselves, it was not because we didnt have to play for years or pay thousands. So I don't really support this adjustment, I'd rather see guild hansels have their pay adjusted for the wars first.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Exactly Liverpool

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Liverpool, I'm sure it was terribly hard clicking the repeat action button on the eb's. That being said, I don't support the BFA changes, but don't knock the work and strategy it took to get BFE. The difference is that if you are around for a while and are active, you will accumulate BFA. You can be around for years, and never collect high BFE without work in the wars.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Umm bfe has nothing to do with match ups. And for those who got lvl 50 in season one, they deserve some kind of advantage in bfe or it was for nothing. We sure didn't get 50 to use the gear on ebs.

You can get a full red paladin set which is only a little less than a full set with vanished, there's nothing wrong with bfe.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

What this ACTUALLY tells me is that
    A) They are expanding the gap in the bfa % which would cause more bad match ups.
    BUT
    B) They are just LOWERING the effect bfa has on match ups to avoid those bad match ups.

So, in essence the are allowing more high bfa ppl in, unchecked, and still keeping that nonsense ko time. You'll see a lot of lopsided wars this week. Just put things back to the season standard. Fix bfe if want. Leave bfa alone. Fix the gh issue. BOOM! ALL DONE!

**SIDE NOTE** SInce when is EDT GMT-4????? BRILLIANT IS SAY!!!

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Also saying that making bfe even in tournament play would be insulting to those who worked for the equipment. Why else would we work so hard if our war rewards don't benefit us where it matters

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

This weeks BFA updates made me do a lol. It's like putting a band-aid over a graze whilst ignoring the severed leg. It IS something that needed tweaking, but doing it now (as has been pointed out) will only enhance the other problems of GH and BFE.

Also, why all the complaints about people losing their BFE? You're not losing it, it's still there. You would still be able to hit through massively bigger accounts than you. All it would mean is, overall, you're matched with a clan that has a similar level of BFE.

Scared of a fair fight much?

For the rest.. I'm assuming random KO time in fact means changing the time scales you can randomly come out? If so then it's a good toggle as 5-10 mins was a little too fast last week.

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I agree that mechanics were fine in season 1 and thought they shouldn't have been messed with ...
    I also agree that matching needed to be fixed but doing it in stages like this does nothing for the overall issue of them just unbalances them more ...

If u don't account for everything at once at the same time it's a useless test other then the mechanics test and all u will end up with is a bunch of upset and disenfranchised players

All aspects of a builds strength need to be calculated into 1 number then the clan strength totaled into 1 number then compared for the easiest and best matching system bfa bfe and cs all together to balance at 1 time

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Arbiter I know this might be hard for you to believe but there was no repeat action button when most probably all lb accounts started. There were no ebs even Most probably started before even PWS. Also the money you get from an eb is not gonna get you on ally lb ever.