Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Mind you I think it's more stupid to lower BFA then BFE... I could see BFE coming as moronic as it is.

Just don't agree that people aren't working hard to earn that BFE.

I think we can all agree that devs have properly messed up this time... 

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Anarchy do u think the lb has spent a few hundred dollars only fir bfa as you have on crystals for bfe?

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wait a minute....random KO times?? If you are taking away someone's ability to choose their pin exit them I COMPLETELY disagree with that. The only complaint on KO times was having it set so people could line up and shoot u as soon as u came out.

I think what the devs are saying is that it went from 5-10 minutes to 10-15 minutes on the 2 hr war? I don't think they are changing the mechanics of pin exit? But it's unclear...devs please post a clarification on both this issue as well as bfa adjustment methodology. Thanks

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Nah son don't support the lazy gamers that want everything automatic WORK FOR THAT SKILL IT AIN'T EARNED THIS IS THE REASON WHY GAMING IN GENERAL IS DYING BECAUSE OF these new gamers are too spoiled. If you want to get stronger I suggest you win the lottery buy nobs

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Holy crap. R u kidding me. What about BFE. Unfnbelieble. I fn speechless.

What do u mean by random coming out of ko. So will u know when u come out. R do I need to spam for 5 fn minutes.

I am in shock that BFA is bad and BFE is good. Wow.

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Seems to me like this game just goes round in circles, players have amended builds for wars, they've amended bfa for wars now they are told there equips which they worked hard for are practically non-existent in wars what have we got them for if they do nothing. Devs have a word eh just put the wars back to like they wer in season 1

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Ppl with full rancor set will have clear BFE advantage. What a joke

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I don't think there is any comparison there whatsoever

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

anyone saying bfe was more work then a top 200 bfa lb ur just an idiot ... It took way longer and way more time and cash to be at that lvl then any equip hunting or ee trial fighting could ever take .... It only shows how little u understand and makes u look ignorant

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

No support from me either

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Congratulations to the Developers!!
    You guys have just created a complete joke.
    Everything every veteran player, and veteran warrior earned, payed and fought for is just about to become useless.

You have taken 90% of strategy out of a war, and made it 100% more work. Choosing your KO time was fun, created strategic opportunities. Now random KO times that force you to spam targets unaware when you'll be up has made war a ******* joke. People play this game as a hobby, it takes up time and many players dedicate hours to it because they enjoy it. Most people in any life don't have 2 hours to site on a device and spam a button hoping they don't miss there time. There are such things as interruptions in life that happen. But now instead of knowing how many minutes we have to go take cars of a child or make diner. We have to be cautious, hoping not to hurt our clan not knowing if we have 5 or 10 minutes to finish a task. War is supposed to be fun not a freaking job tediously spamming targets hoping our time comes. There's no strategy to be made you have no clue when you'll be able to fight. You are defeating the whole purpose of war. Do our military troops randomly run into battle blindly hoping to not get shoot?? Do you developers even think before you listen to the same people whine of the same things?? They whine because the don't understand strategy what it takes to war. You hardly ever see respected war clans spamming your threads with complaints. There's a reason for that. They learnt how to war with what they had.

Now you also chose to completely disrespect any veteran player who built a strong bfa account by telling them... For war your bfa is now crap because your too good to be matched with any clans... Worst problem solving you came up with. What's the point of growing anymore? What's the point of buying any allies if there worth nothing?? What's the point of spending time and money on this game when everything you work for is worth nothing???

Soon changes to come to bfe? So after we spent months warring, spending our time and money to earn the equipment you released for us... Your planning to take all the hard work away and make it worth nothing? Why blame everyone that actually tries for those that are lazy and think they deserve what everyone worked hard for to get?

Might as well just go back to the old days... Farm BL and fight a true war where what we earn us actually worth something and respected. Why play along with your joke when all that comes is a lose no matter how hard we fight?
    Go **** Yourselves

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Just as well tear everyone's build down and give everybody one stable and a guild so nobody is at an advantage then nobodies feelings will be hurt if someone is stronger

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I would suggest if you are unhappy with the bfa test that you boycott the wars until it is restored to normal. I for one am not happy with the trend ata has been going with latley. We are not all equal in terms of our build, bfa, Bfe ect.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

As you have mentioned in the OP, I hope (in the near future) that you are going to attenuate BFE as well. I appreciate the beta tests before the second season. I will save my criticism until after I have tried it out. Cheers.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I couldn't agree more Peek

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

those ppl earned their bfe advantages vasia.I don't see anyone complain when they see summer war equipment. if you don't have the paladin equipment you clearly did war enough. this game is structured around the strong getting stronger lol. find a way to break the cycle ;)

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

This, is stupidity.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Horrible. These r the worst two thing so far.

Horrible Devs. Fn horrible

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

@Station or whatever is your name no offense but I don't think you are in the position to call me or other veterans players "ignorants" so please talk better

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Second anyone saying any advantage u have gained thru ee is being taken away... Really u still have that equip for every other part of the game u still have every advantage as u understand builds and have skills and teamwork u learned throughout doing ee u still have better team work then any eb clan trying to come into these trials ... Only difference is just like at the start of the season before u won u are on level playing ground mechanically but far better skill and knowledge wise ... If u are so great an ee clan u can't fight a fair fight? Ur rewards and advantages follow u around all of kaw every day EXCEPT in tournament play where u shouldn't have that advantage I repeat ITS A TOURNAMENT NOT A WAR if it was a war then no holds bar everything goes