Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Lets just play it out and cry about it later i still think bfe needs to be counted cause now a bigger window for bfa and not counting bfe will only allow bigger mismatches i think we were on the right track and just took a step back but lets see how it plays out... Fish

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Very well said peek. Each new set of trial wars is worse than the last, taking more and more skill out of the game, and allowing players whove barely put any time into their accts to win more wars. Why don't they address the gh issue, there should be many more incentives to grow into a real Hansel rather than remaining a lazy little gh.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Queen that wasn't directed at u I was taking up for u ... I was stateibg that anyone who thought that bfe was more work then getting someone at ur level of bfa was ignorant not the players who have it

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Do you realy think the dev care what a.handful of lb or Worms think. Oooh their mad hehehe i suspect making the game/war more accessible and.fun for.the legion of noobs. Thousands of noobs buying.crystals.

Sparty On 

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

bye bye bfa bye bye gh exploit
    Bye Bye WORMS

tears of joy 

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

^ get out of here Troll!!!! no one is not going to fall for that lol.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

EASY SOLUTION. GO back to season 1 mechanics and make minor tweaks, all of these test wars have sucked.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Another ridiculous update. The system and war structure was fine. It was the match ups that needed fixing. Instead of adjusting bfa for the lbs to get them warring more which it won't. Focus on getting vthe eb warriors doing wars by increasing profit fron war.
    With more ppl/clans warring the better the match ups you can give us.

Please stop messing with the mechanics of the war itself. But while you are doing this fix the regen glitch that happens where you only regen half your usual troops or spies. I emailed feedback and got a reply asking for my username even though the attachments showed them that and everything else they needed

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wow you secs screwed everyone with these new equip now lol just cause ppl complain about losing not our fault it might be there's most of them have inactives no xtalling and so on
    Clans that are in top50 are there for a reason
    They spend time money and great team work
    And I say old wars were good then last week don't know what this garbage random thing is but still

Ppl who lose more (not all) always cry about bfe bfa and so on and saying about new players warring they won't xtall they most likely to be inactive

I prob make no seance cause I'm doing this fast. All I'm saying clans put great effort to war just to get equip mith and all that. Now we got them for nothing. Yes ee is fun well was till these changes came into place I never done the last weeks so I can't say out lol. But hope ppl understand :)

Happy kawing

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Devs * some of that had auto doings lol

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Take away equipment bonus and you take away the point of warring 

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Maybe if we whine enough like others did they won't change anything 

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

So what the devs have done is brilliant.

They actually have made GH with high before even better.

When u hit them. U get crap plunder.

But guess what. Now they can even hit larger files easier. Brilliant devs. Brilliant

Well done keep up the great work.

U really put a lot of thought into this stuff.

Bravo.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I myself am a noob to wars… I have both crappy bfa & bfe. I don't see why this needs to be addressed at all. These bonuses come with time and I haven't put my time in yet. Why should a veteran player be lowered to my playing field. Its not right to take the hard work of others and make it meaningless.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Well said peek-a-poo!!!

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I know the update sounds harsh but it all depends on the degree to which they adjust bfa. If its 5 or 10%...so what? Chances are you probably wouldn't need the extra bfa if they do it right. I, for one, am getting kinda tired of facing the same 4 or 5 clans every war. I welcome the idea of fighting a clan or clans we've never faced before.

I'm reserving judgment til after war but again, I think devs need to clarify some things as I mentioned in prior posts.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Baal before making a statement like that might want to take sorta outta ur banner

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Lol Devs, you went the wrong direction with this update. Random KO timers are even WORSE than a range. I have terrible BFA, but don't support the reduction of BFA effectiveness.

That being said, if the next update takes BFE into further account, I will like this update more than the next one... Y'all are headed in the wrong direction

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I also ad that when I started ee I had cow legs spiked helmet and feather lol oh and toc ring that always fails to enchant lol and resets all the time lol

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Cool good thinking devs shud help with fairer matchups