Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

How does lowering BFA help matchup.

If ur BFA is lowered and mine is lowered. Than doesn't that just defeat the purpose.

It does allow ppl with high BFE to hit u easier.

Brilliant

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Is the BFA decrease weighted

Over x amount decrease 20%

Over y amount decrease 10%

Devs u new to explain further

Just lowering everyone's BFA means crap and does crap

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

They have issues with foresight scar sad to say but true

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Plz Devs, can you be more considerate to your customers. No one will deny wars require a significant amount of time. Hard to believe but we have real lives, so if you plan to start wars on Friday can you guys post b4 Thursday.

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I'm sure it'll be a % so the small ppl wont be affected but lb will be losing a pile

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

And arbiter are you that much of a noon that you think the lb got where theybare from ebs? It takes thousands of dollars hence the reason they are mad

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

*noob

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

its just another thing for the devs to mess up horribly. fact is ben, it seems like a bit of a punishment to those who did do the the wars and perfect the strategies and build/join the right war clans. bfe regulating is ridiculous and has never been part of the ee system. nobody complained when we all started with eb gear and saw how awesome summer war gear was did they? i might have missed that if it happened. i think the people who will be complaining about bfe gaps are the ones who didn't war enough to get any sizeable equipment advantage (go hit the teir 8 ebs that equipment is just as good) and see that the devs have a weakness for appeasing the hoard of nubs that dont want to work hard and take their ass kickings like those with the 50 rancor points did... x)

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

It didn't take thousands of dollars it takes 10's of thousands to be top lb and that's even if they were og players. Only one I know of who flew to the top was red and he , well now alt is even a og guy .... Yes as stated we started before ebs and repeat hell they had just released clans when I started playing. In those days you got $$ off BL not off a eb . Thats the problem with you chezzy-poof whiney baby new guys you want stuff given to you instead of grinding it out to get to the top. I have a new idea ....... want to decrease bfa % fine how about we just start ole school style and strip entire clans from outside like old days and 1st ASW .... then Lb can once again be in control of this game.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Take away all strategy and BFA and BFE. Call them The Noob Wars. Perfect.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Devs, can I suggest that you use a previous round of match ups to explain how the BFA adjustment would affect match up? For example would it change all matches or just the ones left out due to too high/low BFA?

It is a potentially simple way to generate fairer match ups on a stat by stat basis (no reason same couldn't be applied to BFE) providing the clan with the higher BFX still goes in with a stats advantage to respect the fact that earnt an advantage. The current match up system must have an acceptable BFA advantage, which could remain so the high BFX clans still go to war with an advantage.

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wat people keep seeming to forget is these are NOT wars these are tournaments and in tournaments there are handy caps to even the field to make it about skill and teamwork (where it applies) ur rewards and advantages are still there and no one is taking them away from u at all ... Every osw pvp and eb u hit (ebs pay more the more damage u do to them) no one is taking any of that away at all u have them till u leave the game FOREVER no matter how big or small u are
    The champions of season 1 got a champion ring and a badge that clearly says they were the best rancor lvl 50 wat more rewards do u want for playing a game ?

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Quick question about the random ko times: will the entire clan get a notice before the war starts about how long they'll be knocked out? Or as the war progresses, will each player get a notification telling how long before they come out of pin?

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Now I wish I had just got hlbc and kept my hooves instead of spending hours on equipment. But I'm sure glad I'm so noob that I have no bfa hey atleast I got something right in these wars. Please next make it where the game does everything for me in war and let me catch up on my much needed rest

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

I see your having troubles with these changes, the world is a scarry place now that you woke the demon in side me.

Come on get down with THE SICKNESS
    waaa a a a a

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Did they lose their minds? My god, they truly are apes.

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

You are 100% correct station in the world series the national league get 2 extra outs every other inning and in the NBA finals we give the team with more white people 40 points at start. All tournoments are handycapt huh.

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Wow this game is magic everytime i post here someone steals from me. I am totaly stupifyed 

show your face gimp 

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Thank you for finally nerfing BFA for so many reasons!

This will create more match ups and less no-match situations due to BFA being too large or small.

With BFA being less of a factor, more clans will be able to compete and have less battles where 1-5 players are SO large (because they have a bigger checking account than anyone else) that the other clan stands no chance in war.

It makes BFE matter even more! People who have put time and effort into EB's, and warring in EE wars will finally have their time and effort pay off. They will run into less matches where the 'meat shields' are so big they don't stand a chance!

Do I need to go on?

I personally do not see an issue with guild hansel's as a build type. They are easy KO's and easier plunder IF your team has a strategy to keep them in check. If you really have an issue with them, might need to work on team strategy OR if you keep running into clans full of GH's, out grow them...

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars

Lmao k11k summed it up perfectly