Estoc Trials - Week 2 of Test Wars *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Dear Devs, it would be a nice gesture if you gave back lost EE to those testing your new war mechanics. Seems to be same clans more or less doing testing for you. I know some in my clan won't risk losing EE on testing. So come on guys give us back our hard earned and lost EE

2. It's a risk you take when casting. Know that there's a 50/50 percent chance you'll win.

3. The new ko system sucks

4. Ok summary of the last set of wars. 11 match ups to start with. Final results 70% of which were total miss matches from the beginning. 7 total blowouts and 4 comparatively close.

Truly developers of your caliber can not be that blind sided as to not fix the issue of bonus from equipment. It appears that you are loosing even more clans to take part in your EE war system because of your willingness to fix the match up system at hand.

And for those who will shoot off at the mouth yes I have taken part in several wars recently.

One quick and very simple solution for match ups. You war the way your clan signs up for the war either fully equipped or partially or none at all. Once your clan enters the sign ups you are no longer able to equip any equipment and may the better warriors win not the equipment.

5. kingdoms that hug and kiss

devs... you say to not email you with feedback. but to post it in forums. your plunder change is an utter disgrace. I did not participate in war due to changes as well as being busy. but I could have made something work. change the plunder mechanics back. outside of war if you truly wish to make this change then so be it. but, (no my Swype doesn't work well here sorry for the lack of caps) you could've made the small changes like ko timing. or war mechanics in general (hansel not being able to be attacked to making it a war game instead of a technicality game) for tournaments. but alas, this will be trolled. someone will have a thoughtless selfish reply. or think I'm attacking builds. I have a hansel alt so I'm on both sides of this. different if I didn't. and bfe... I got through it... it sucked and itwasn't easy, if I. can so
    can everyone else. oh wait... let's all just be equal and eb only... youjust made ebs too profitable for smaller accounts. so if chongo or redstar or cella (many other great names out there just to name a few)hit you. it looks like they will only get what... 5million per hit? too drastic of a change devs. you won't be getting money from me until you change it back.

6. Has war #6 changed to a one hour war? Says two hour in forum entry! Get it right devs

7. You ****** up with war times devs

8. why is war 6 only 1hr when u have it posted as 2hrs?

9. Changing war span of war 6 one hour before war starts is really confusing..
    DEVS!!! WHAT ARE U THINKIING!!!!?

U messed up the whole war!! ITS YOUR FAULT DEVS!!!

YOUR UPDATES ARE REALLY SLOW AND UNORGANIZED!!!!