Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1 *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I fully agree with the former posts. Any European player with a somewhat normal life works or does an education. A few wars are good for European players but most are not. With the summertime started it has gotten worse. Wars starting at 4 am etc. Please devs, change these wartimes more suitable to your big market in Europe!

Furthermore I like the new spell/eb idea. Just another suggestion: give this opportunity also to the losing side in a war. This will make doing wars more popular. And thats what you aim to achieve. Losing (or winning) a war is expensive enough as it is with the mith and pots you burn. Just my two cents 

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Im digging the idea devs.

Good job.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Kaw admin
    First : Great solution about the NO MATCH!!! . Although ppl still need ti get rancor lvl and if NO MATCH result they cant get the rancor lvl. So i have only a suggestion about this : if no match result the warring ppl can get 1 lvl of rancor? ( only a suggestion)
    Second when the EB will start? And also how u will manage the difficult of the eb? ( some clan maybe wont able the do the eb) .
    Great job thanks for the info!!! And please if u can answea ASAP

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Rancor Rage Achievement - This will be given out sometime today, we are working on it

European times - We will look into adjusting these times, if possible, for next week. We may shift the more euro-centric times over by 2 hours or so. Hopefully this will help players out!

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Kaw admin please look at what i wrote im page 7 and answer please if u can

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

When will we be getting our pre season achievements ya said after week 0 but now it's 1

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Oops sorry for posting didn't know you gave answer

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Thank you kaw_admin for considering our requests.
    And btw, good job on making your algorithm better for matchup.

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Glad you are prepared to consider moving war times by 2 hours ( hopefully in the correct direction as stated )
    But seriously next week is it that hard to shift times that haven't happened yet for this weeks wars. That's a lot of xtal sales you are going to miss out on and a lot of Europeans missing out on rancor levels as a result of this weeks times.

Time to adjust the wars is now to suit your customers that support this app.

[​IMG]

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Same stupid pet wars, same stupid schedule. Don't be a zombie tapper. News flash, this game is not real life.

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Thanks for messing up my SEASON say goodbye to lvl 50

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

How about u give us something new instead of different variations of the same old garbage? Do u understand the irony of replacing a war with a special eb? Didn't think so. U are so ridiculously out of touch with your consumers.

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Make all wars at night at sgt like
    8pm ,9pm,or 10pm, is good timing

6am ,3am ,6pm,not really good timing

6am -mostly goin to work
    3am-all asian sleeping
    6pm- still working or they on the way home from work

This is for general speaking of all asian lol

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

War 2,5,12 need to be moved 2 hrs earlier for uk and the rest of Europe ... If ur trying to get USA ull still get the day players but at the current time ur still losing east and central USA cause they are getting off work and driving durning that time ...

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I'm from US, the time is good for me, almost all war, 11 out 12, but I think this is selfish, give UK ppl some chance to war, how about change 3 war schedule to better fit for UK or Europe time.

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I'm digging these match up times tho, good job

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

CAN'T WAIT !

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Yeh the only people rating these matchup times are most probably american. I understand that most of your customer base is american so this somewhat makes sense but this is a season to make it fair for 8 weeks to all timezones all you have to do is look at the idea on page 5. :-\

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I don't see why the max points were lowered. It was already very easy to get the full set. Warring 5 times each week losing 2 times out of those would've gotten it because 3x2 = 6 ; 6-2 = 4 ; 4x4 = 16 ; 3x3 = 9 ; 9-2 = 7 ; 7x2= 14 ; 4x3 = 12 ; 12-2 = 10 ; 10x2 = 20 ; 20 plus 14 plus 16 = 50.

Just winning 3 times a week is a guaranteed full set. Warring more also allows more losses to be present. For example, if you warred 10 times a week and lost 4.
    10x2 = 20 ; 20-5 = 15 ; 15 x 4 = 60 (The whole set, but you still need to win a war every 2 weeks, so I'd recommend just keep warring until the 2 week mark).

If if was kept at 60, there would still be plenty clans with half a set of brand spanking new equipment.

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

5 losses in the second example *