Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1 *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

~LOOKING FOR WAR #1~ PLZ WALL IF YOUR CLAN IS PARTICIPATING
    CS: 9.7mil

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Hey Jam,
    Did you factored in the 6 no matches in your calculation? What about little Jimmy's soccer game on Week seven that conflict with my EE? Or how about little Natalie's school play in week 8 that also conflict with my EE match.

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Hey Arch,
    Did you even bother reading it? Jam said if you war and Jam wrote "loss" and "win" in there. If there are no matches, you don't war, you don't win, you don't lose. If you're busy, then don't war, don't win equipment. That's fine with everyone, like Jam indirectly pointed out, not everyone will end up with the whole set.

Thanks for clearing Jam's confusion on why it was lowered though. You did such a great job.

*edit*
    Also, I'm guessing the reason why Jam didn't calculate the no matches in is because it is a constantly changing variable. Are you stupid, how could someone calculate that? :lol:

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

@kaw admin

No match 

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

No match again.
    New EB should atleast give .5 rancor rage or something. We won't get new equipment at this rate!

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Nevermind, somebody said 1 rancor level given if EB won.

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Do u get any rancor level for beating new EB thing?

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

But if we won a war and we leave the clan . Are we still be able to get the equipment?

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Once again us Aussies get stooged up untill war 6....... Some of us work you know!

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

@kaw admin

Is it possible that I chose to use my bfa

Because I have 300b in ally's and I don't want to drop them and I don't want to lose them and I don't want a no match

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

That I chose not to use my bfa*

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Hi Resilence,
    Let me clear it up for you because of the no match and the RL situation I could not get the 5 wins and 2 loss cause I could not do enough matches.
    The whole point of lower it from 60 to 50 was people could not do enough matches. Hopefully this is more clear. :)

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Perhaps I misunderstood, "rancor rage" was going to be give all who participated in week 0 at the conclusion of week 0? Week 0 is over, and no one seems to have "rancor rage". Thanks.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

My Rancor level 2 won't load.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Bump

16. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I still want my achievement lol

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

Why should the whole of Europe have to stay up until the small hours of the morning to war? At least even the playing field a little and let west coast USA war at ridiculous times too!

18. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

To add to my post to make it more constructive..... Would it really harm to bring those wars forward 2/3hrs? I mean really? Save me and probably thousands of Europeans staying up until 6am to war!

19. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

increase rancor's max cap to maybe lvl 55 or 60 to encourage maxed rancor lvl players to still play for mith without the expense of losing their maxed lvl rancors

20. Re: Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1

I did the war during the preseason week but I haven't received my acheviment WHY?