Estoc Trials - Season 1 - Week 1 *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 1, 2013.

1. GMT add 1. Apparently I can't use symbols at all 

2. GMT means Greenwich Mean Time that is in uk

3. @ Kaw Admin, you have not responded at all to the Time zones issues. Why are you setting war times to the disadvantage of all out side USA?.

If you say you have, please restate it so we can see it, cause i cannot find it for love nor money.

4. Raw, they actually have said why. They made it in those times because they showed the most sign ups.

More sign ups = less no matches.
    Less no matches = happier costumers.
    Happy costumers = brand new private jet.

5. We're Screwed twice in a row they are way above us in ranks nice one devs!

6. Bad glitching today I was on a target said 1 min remaining till my ko over. Then got target ko so went to new target and it then said I couldn't do anything not enough troops. 6 mins later I got 28 news pop up and said I was ko 8 mins ago. Wtf

7. Lag awful, plunder issues on KO. War system broken. Will not be warring again

8. Is this going to be the new way to manipulate the system? Does this have support from the rest if the Kaw community?
    [​IMG]
    I would suggest that this is a violation of the ethics of competition and rewards should be nullified .

9. Who is Rancor? 

10. You ned to change gmt times +1 hour the clocks went forward over in uk!

11. The GMT times are fine, they're correct. UK time is currently BST, which is GMT plus 1.

12. Or yes change from gmt to bst?

13. What is war #10 est?

14. EDT and EST are the same. For War 10, it starts 10:00pm-10:30pm.

15. And the times should be more bst friendly i like warring but not when im tired (3am-5am) (11pm-1am) these are annoying times because there is lots of them why not more 2pm ones or 6pm or 10am, it needs to be fair on all timezones too.

16. Still lazy to change gmt times

17. Can you please give us new war times before war12 so we can plan? And give Europe a chance to war..

18. I guess you just aren't commited to warring if you just complain about the times...

19. Lol true^

I've stayed up to strange hours this week.

20. I'm for England/Europe and I get to war half plus