Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. It's exactly the same to track a www to a barcode u just copy n paste the name pretty simple to me, baring in mind sotra have faced there sub the difficulty level doesn't change a barcode is a barcode

2. how do you fail to understand that you cannot copy as paste if you CANNOT SEE THE FULL NAME!

3. You clearly can copy n paste, you scroll your mouse over click select copy then paste in then top box is that clear enough?

4. I can see your names in full on PC only if I look at your name in clan list. But looking at your name individually, it cannot be seen.

Same goes for you.

5. That doesnt work.. It'll just copy the name and the "...." at the end of it because it can't fit the rest of the name.

6. Really tho what's the exploit? Does this name allow them to be dtw? Does it give them ability to attack much stronger opponents? Do they get to use 3 crystals? Are they hidden in their war roster or clan roster? When you war them do their attack, spy buttons disappear ? No, only thing I see is its a convenience to a person using a spreadsheet to track KO's. So now they need to pony up 20 nobs to play the game that they broke no rules on. If have problem with their names change it for them.

7. You also can't report who it is..

8. Believe me it works miss melon I track for sotra n have warred against sub 3/4 times all of which have these barcodes

9. Well I'm doing it right now and it's not working. So i dunno

10. Kaw Admin, you have been saying war must be fair, but the war timing isn't fair at all. Just look at the 12 wars, all 12 wars favour the members from EDT time Zone. Only 2 wars are in early morning(7am), the rest are in the day or b4 they sleep. No wander those members from EDT zone can join all wars. Where as for SGT time zone(incl Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other South East Asia countries) war 2,3,5,7 and 12 all need to wake up early to cast woc and war and if you can't wake up, you have to skip the wars. Some even cast woc for those wars but can't wake up for war, that also affect the clan performance as it have in active in their war roster. Best of all, time gap for war 3 & 4 and war 7 & 8 are so close, war 3 and 7 start at 3am SGT and end at 5am, those want to join 4 & 8 have to wake up early to cast the WOC for war 4 & 8, this arrangement is total unfair to south east asia zone member, please kindly look into it. Please make sure all zone hv fair treatment.

11. To say there is NO way to track these names is total BS! The devs said they can still war but won't get rewards... If It was me I would continue to war just to piss off the other wars clans that have had a cry about it

12. my name isn't too long, is it? ;)

13. No chance of combating this huh?

Just saying, but so far the the "no chance" I've seen is like an extra 2-4 min setting up tracking.

And that's on a bad day

14. Are you allowed to make the exact same name as someone else? NO

What they have done is found away around that rule. It is being fixed.

For those of you complaining about not being able to continue to exploit this i ask you....

What do you think of a corporation or person that has found a way around paying taxes. Then when they are found out and the loophole corrected start crying about money 

What about those that defend them... Lmao - heres what you guys sound like.

Ya they didn't pay taxes like everyone else has but F that. Don't close the rule let them continue to exploit the system and ill keep working my ass off and paying more! I just say words and stuff, trying to form sentences is tough - completely thinking something out on my own... Forget that, pass the joint 

To the name changers:

Everyone you war against pays for their crystals as well. You exploiting the fact your clan can't be tracked is unethical to start. Whining about it after they correct it is just pitiful.

You all had barcode names earlier for the season that were fine, you recently changed them to be identical falling off the screen once you figured it out. Just change them back. Take the needle out of your butt, the test came back positive for steroids. Your just having a Roid rage it will pass. Unlike baseball players your not being hauled before congress or banned from the kaw hall of fame.

Barcodes / similar names / clan tags = dedicated war clans and tactical strategy
    but they are trackable and not an exploit around the no one can have the same name rule.

A B B A left right left up down start - was that nintendo game really fun when you had unlimited lives???

Okay bad example- I'll admit it still was 

15. There are a lot of exploits of EE system, is a new thing, changes will happen to make it as fair as possible same it did before. Although i dont see bar codes as a war strategy some people find it valid. But names that go off the screen or you just get the (...) at the end cannot be seen by some interfaces so makes it difficult to track. Adding clan roster number to name would fix this without money involved.

May require some tweaking to the code, but cant be that hard to do.

And i think we all would like to see BFA jumpers being sorted, now that is a big exploit and brings problems to the system. Don't allow allies to being sold or bought after match up would solve this, dunno if it will ever happen tho.

16. Are we the ones that allowed so many characters for username

17. So where's the exploit again? When I downloaded the newest version of KaW mine didn't come with a tracking feature.

18. When can kews reply on the war time issue?

19. This thread is about usernames not war times. Devs already had a thread on that subject. Want answers about war times reply to the general EE thread or email the devs at www.athinkingape.com otherwise please keep on topic.

20. Complaints about BFA. Complaints about usernames,Complaints about no match up, Complain, complain,complain complain, complain cry cry cry