Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. Why cant admins just rename them? My bro had his name as KAW__ADMIN (2_'s) nd a mod renamed him to "renamed then 6 numbers" this way no one can exploit the free nob option

2. @RPA
    Because people don't want that name. It usually is a shameful sign that shows your name was so bad it had to be changed. Since this is not the biggest issue ever, they probably won't do the whole "renamed2927391" thing

3. Its a exploit already, dont you see it??
    Renamed12345
    Renamed15548'
    Renamed22689

4. Enjoy your money devs .. And yes wulf it just seems a little too ironic that that the name change coincided with your complaining

5. So this is black mail lose ur rewards pay for nobility and it forfeit all rewards and xstals and ur time over last 5 weeks we are not ones who put how many characters we can use that's devs problem

6. I don't see what the big deal is. You guys are all being a bunch of whiny bitches, all of y'all bitching and moaning about spending $2 to another type of barcode that doesn't mess/overcome the UI.

7. Avatar, they already did something shameful

8. The issue is money, as it is with most things..

9. Change my name to boy who cried wulf or is that too long to or boywhocriedmeariverhahahjahahhahahah

10. What really bugs me is.. These names are not hard to track.. There is easy ways to track these names.. People are just to lazy to try hard to track names and be competitive without it just being served to them on a golden plate..

Also.. People can see our names on pc or on android I hear. So it's not unfair. Should have thought about this before.. How are they people that changed there names like this to be held responsible to pay to change names back when we did nothing wrong, and we wanna war so evidently we have to change our names..

So the devs are gonna make a few hundred extra dollars MAKING us change names. That's why they made up this "new war rule." I would love free name change cuz I spend tons of money on crystals just so I can war.. Cuz 2 crystals is required every war.

Devs make enough money off everyone else from them buying crystals.. So can't they return the favor and give us a free name change for us not doing anything wrong until try randomly say it's wrong.

11. @RPA
    but it wasn't against the rules until now. Making a name that is against ToU has always been against the rules.

12. Kaw_admin ya give me 20 points I'll Change my name

13. $ 2 from 25 players x 10 clans is blackmail and fraud

14. Give al nob we will change names I will not pay for their mistake

15. Until they* say it's randomly wrong..

16. my post is too long

17. Ya. We're paying customers!!!! We shouldn't have to PAY again cuz the devs didn't think of this before... This is not right.. The randomly say our names are against the rules and wann take our rewards away if we try to war with our names now... Well give us a free name change and that will be the end of it. The name didn't make us win. Just made it a little more difficult to track. I just want a free name change cuz this is the devs mistake. Not "us" the people who pay for this game

18. To single out and target specifically our clan but say everyone's barcodes names is fine is completely contradictory

19. Don't worry bro, it's just a game