Estoc Trials - Long User Names

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, May 2, 2013.

1. I believe the devs reduced the character limit to 30 to prevent this from happening.

I think that until recently (EE Wars) it was not known that broad letters such as capital W and Capital M could still create this issue.

2. Ok stop all the crying already it has been made clear what is gonna happen

3. My apologies wulf u just happen to be here nothing against u how about let them change back to what they had and just let the devs keep the noob points they earned or purchased to make the change in the first place long names gone devs get the noob points spent already

4. Yep, it was all me.

The devs leap when i say jump.

Wonder what I will get them to do next

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

5. Again I ask if our name is legal! I have people in the clan saying they can see our full names on PC and we are trackable and a couple that cannot. An answer would be great before we start changing for no reason.

6. @Wulf - Well at least you're honest.

7. Alls fair in love and war, we aren't breaking any rules and just because you think we are getting an advantage and benefiting from using long names dosent mean we done anything wrong, if you didn't want use to use long names you should of made the name change characters less than 30, every person in kaw has the opportunity to use long barcode names aswell, so if ye are going to change the rules and not allow us to use long names, do it properly and inform all people that ye are going to change rules and offer a free name change, don't just say anybody that uses these names may loss stuff you won in wars, that's completely unfair

8. Think it has always been there cus when I first started the game the name I tried was a string of binary and I believe said it was to long… could be wrong however…

9. You can see all names on pc. No one has addressed more ambiguous names.

I love that the devs made a new rule just for us, lol.

10. Thank you!
    Are we going to keep seeing changes till the last week?

:?

11. @ LA guy, based on the fact that when I click on your name I cannot see the entirety of it from my iPhone, I'd suggest you will not be allowed to keep it.

12. @LA
    Your names are legal unless you EE war, then it gets complicated

13. What about WWWWWWWWW_______ its has the same problem wulf. Also i am a tracker and dont need to whine u can track this Bc with np u just getting a lil lazy thats all. U can still put ur mouse of the computer to see the full name so its a lil lie bro

14. Lmao wulf is just too funny, Oh they dont have to change their name read page 1. Anyone who cares obviously wars, Therefore they are being forced to change their name in order to continue to enjoy the game like before.

15. Wolf coming in with dem facts. ;)

16. Not sure and its not my job to look at every name who posted and asked on my wall. IMO its best to send an email and ask the devs themselves Support@Athinkingape.com

Keep the case ID number just in case so if you war you got a record saying - "HEY I ASKED, YOU ACKNOWLEDGED AND NEVER ANSWERED SO I ASSUMED I WAS GOOD TO GO"

17. If barcodes are being forced to change there names surely all barcodes should change its obvious there exploiting the system yet you's allowed it, now 3/4 weeks left you say it is now unacceptable why because some clans are losing and can't cope with it, it's getting ridiculous and choosing to strip people of rewards they've earned wow they've put a lot of money into warring over the season this is clearly u ripping them off, ur point about athletes blood doping illegal drugs etc did the athletes buy the drugs from the athletics organisation?? No they done it illegally. This is clearly your mistake so nobility points should be supplied if it is a requirement

18. 1st off I'd like to say that ppl need better trackers coz with this name the better war clans still have 3 ppl on me when I come out of ko which means they have my full name, 2nd if u put our rewards at risk on a name we paid for plus have to pay for 2nd name change then u should be willing a free 2nd name change, how greedy of you devs, 3rd if it an exploit then u should make guild hansels either A) pay better for higher stat players(3m cs n above)coz they hit the high stat n if win get paid loads of cash as to the high stat getting next to nothin when returning hits, or B) guild hansels get paid less on there ATK to even the payout. It's sad u do say awards r at risk to people that have paid ur pay check in these wars and don't offer a fee name change to only the WWW names

19. Honestly if anyone kind of Barcoding is not okay. ALL KINDS OF BARCODING SHOULDNT BE OKAY. I personally dont like any barcode names, But its got to be all or non, you cant pick one type and say it kills the spirit of the game. Allow them all, Or just ban them all and we wont have this problem anymore.

And threathening to remove war rewards is killing the spirit of the game FAR more than a barcode name. But back to my original point, If your going to not allow one, you cant allow ALL.

20. I love how everyone complaining about nobs an money has 2xtal min per war on their clan page!  Come on...! Real reason the complaints are spewing is because they don't want to lose their so-called upper hand over the "real" name clans. 