[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No war crystals? Lame war styles and roster size (solid 25 is nice but geez mix it up!) Why introduce other roster sizes at all if S3 was going to be 25? Random and Advantage = whack a mole wars. Bleh. Should've had more set ko wars. Someone else mentioned it already but what about a different type of boosts on S3 equipment?? Percentages or something...make the gear worth fighting for...Man I see Season 3 being the end of estoc unless things change. Especially War Crystals. That alone would save it.

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

....finally...crappy war times. Should've kept same schedule as Chaos wars. At least those times worked...well better than this junk lol. Oh well...this should be "amusing."

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs are working on these things they're just going to need a lot of time.. It's not as easy as it sounds.
    Also the company is hiring engineers! So all you impatient bums that feel you need things now go work for ATA.

But then again many of you probably aren't qualified and wouldn't know **** on software engineering 

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I really look forward to getting Rancor Level 50 this season! I think 11pm-1am GMT wars are great as it means I can eat then war straight after, with bed not too too late. Far better than the 3-4am Chaos wars that I've missed too many hours of sleep for X_X Thanks Devs! However, I would like to know how war crystals are coming along as it would allow me to do more wars as the £££ add up when uyig tals for war :( War crystals means more warriors and better AppStore ratings!! ;)

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Not converting war build til war xtal is available - ill b n eb fairy 4 eternity my fate is in ur hands devs plz make war xtals available or me n others like myself won't b able 2 war 

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

After hearing it isn't new equipment, just better stats, i don't really want to war this season, I do need ee, but all I want is the attack ring, last piece of the set I need

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

What do they mean higher stats than Season 2 items? Season 2 items were the BP and sword, right? Then why would they be releasing stuff better than the sword and BP in the set with the mace and legs? Wall me answer

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

If u guys are upset with devs, go to the App Store or Google Play store, and leave them a terrible rating. It's simple. Devs will learn.

I encourage all of you go do this RIGHT NOW. Give devs feedback. Terrible feedback = bad business. They won't hear you until they hear about lost money.

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

When you leave a bad review, your favorite game loses money
    When your favorite game loses money, they produce less new features
    When they produce less features, people leave due to lack of interest
    When people leave due to lack of interest, your favorite game loses more money
    When your favorite game loses more money, they remove the game
    When they remove the game, you have nothing to do with your life
    When you have nothing to do with yourself, you jump off a bridge

Don't jump off a bridge, leave a good review
    Don't r

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No new features? Are they doing anything worthwhile anyways?

Would u guys rather..

have the devs working hard (which I do believe they are) to release some banner system that nobody really asked for.

or

war features. war crystals, matchup improvements, PvP.... Etc.

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Disappointed the down under wars are not on. **** effort devs. Keep helping the US players grow but screw all the others. AWESOME!!

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No matter what happens to wars, there will ALWAYS be a loophole. Clans lower bfa before a war, then after signup raise it to get an advantage. They tried lowering gh, they made sh. Think of something in wars that hasn't Been bypassed by the public.

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Ok... im so sorry for this... but umm.. pardon my Grammar Nazi :lol: "then" in the last paragraph of the backstory should be "than" ...... :lol: :lol: its been bugging me.. :lol:

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Here are my concerns:
    1, equipments are not shown, so theres a big possibility of eqs sames as s1,(wheres the transparency?)
    2. NO WAR CRYTALS,(promises are broken again)
    3. NO CHANGE IN MATCH UP SYSTEM (big chance of getting a mismatch)
    4.WAR TIMES ( favors only a few)
    5. and a lot more concerns until now which has never been addressed nor answered.

FOR NOW im signing off from wars till i see something good had happened....GOODLUCK WARRIORS!!!

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs you said war xtals not cool i made myself ready bcz of war xtals :(

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

When is kaw_admin gonna give us a reply on this thread?...

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

they will not answer this thread, they will do what they always do when they mess up and bury there heads and just hope everyone still participates, well i for one will not be warring this season

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Get some 7pm sgt time slots in there as we have none and some others have up to 5 where is the fairness in this. Or does you back pocket not fill up enough for this war time???

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs...are clannies who are not in the war still stuck doing nothing for hours?

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Kaw comm started a thread and have not answered any of the questions or frustrations posted on their thread.

Enough said.