[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

[​IMG]

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

See, what would be quite smart is if (as per the description) out of the 25 man roster , you take 5 guys, maybe balancing match ups eh.., and throw them in a clan with another 3 clans missing warriors and fielded them as a team. Are you smart enough to spring this surprise on us for season 3 I wonder?

No. You'll just ignore the calls for smaller roster/more even match ups and blindly go about counting your cash from crystal sales. Sigh.

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Do u have to win to get lvls

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I am not complaining about war crystal, not about war roster. But! I am complaint about war time for SGT warriors. Dev, u want SGT warriors to war at 4am or 11pm? this is 2hours war. So tired for SGT warriors. I request for SGT 7pm war time & 9/10am war time!

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Agree with leobuzz. War starting tomorrow devs can you please change timings?

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Where the heck are the war xstals? The devs said it would be up for season 3?

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Dear Dev,

I would like to give a suggestion since we are regularly getting screwed by the match, either combination of LB and Guild or no match.

I would suggest to introduce back ee losing as it was in season 1. It will help to control a bit on exploiting match making system.

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I bet the reward is the same as S1 n S2 just only color change as ussual maybe this time yellow color same as banana color

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

War Crystals

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Biggest complaint id have is the short window between some wars. On Sat and Sun, you have 45 mins sometimes. I don't see that as enough to get rosters sorted. I believe you need 2 hour min of window.
    Thank you

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Seriously! What was the point in 10 or 11 roster wars! If there is only 25 person wars I was getting excited for 10-11 roster wars but you have just gone straight back up to 25.

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

 same. I enjoyed those wars

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Where the hell is the war crystals?? As u promised
    Devs?? Where the hell are new equips.. New equips is it
    Or just some shitty color change.. What the hell is
    This timing about just benefits US peeps..
    Where are all the Shitty updates you spoke in December 2013..

where is the kaw community when he newly joined
    He promised tht he will reply to all our post.. he is a bridge between customers and devs.. where the hell is he Dead??
    No changes to this season too.. where all the new stuff
    #1 war xtals
    #2 new good timings
    #3 new set of equips
    #4 New rooster..
    Nothing you all developing just robbing our money...

EVERYONE RATE KAW 0 OR 1 RATING
    THEN YOU SEE HOW THESE ........REPLY AND IMPLEMENT
    ALL THE NEW CHANGES SOON

ALL RATE THIS GAME 0-1 RATING..

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

still no update devs.

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Will this equipment be available for purchase with mith like the red paladin equipment?

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

no more 12:00am PST wars?

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Well, as of now im pretty much beside myself. No update on any changes to ee. the season starts tomorrow so we have to assume that there are no changes done... due to the update for the banners etc. soo that being said...

Im having to sit out of ee due to hansel mech, hansels, and mid sized builds being obsolete in ee anymore... and that being said im about ready to quit playing kaw... waste of my 100's of dollars spent on upgrading and buying seals and what not to either tear down what i have or watch others enjoy while i "try" to become an atk/hybrid tank. thanks devs for all ur hard work but quite frankly im not happy and ur very close to losing atleast 1 customer... to all others who wish to troll me for these statements.. enjoy ur trolling :D

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No Friday sgt wars? That's the time when I can war :(

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Friday night*

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Even though the devs haven't responded to the previous 12 pages with (mostly) legitimate questions and concerns, I'm gonna add another one

Lately, it seems that scouts have become the primary action of many war clans. When looking at the war summaries, scouts sometimes double the number of attacks and assassinations combined. While scouts were never meant as an offensive action, but to gather information about the opponent.

Assassinations used to be very important in season 1 (kills both spies and troops) but the massive increase in SDT has made it difficult for even Hansels with 7M spy attack to succeed their assassinations.

Plus scouts can be performed with pots, but defending against scouts is without pots making scouts almost always succesful.

Especially in the one hour plunder fests, this has made Hansels mostly a leak/liability/weakness and something you should avoid having on your roster, excluding a large portion of the EE players. Not only can every build scout sucesfully (so Hansels hardly have an added value), they can also very easily scout bomb a Hansel at start making it practically useless.

Plus it gives SoS hansels/Guild Hansels an action they can win with against builds 10 time their size with 2.5M sdt.

So I would suggest
    1. Remove the use of spy attack pots for scouts;
    2. Increase (triple) the loss of used spies when scouts fail.

This would give (bigger) Hansels their use back in EE - attack builds and 'hidden hybrids' with less than 1M spy attack will start to fail scouts which will burn their spies hard and Hansels would be needed again. Scouts are, after all, a spy actions and spy builds should have an advantage when it comes to spy actions.

It would also cripple most of the still ever-present SoSH/GH, because without pots many of them with 600-750k spy attack will fail on 2/2.5M sdt. Only the ones with huge bfe and bfa will be useful but a 2 month old alt will not. This should make stacking a lot more difficult.

Maybe I'm overlooking certain aspects, but it seems like it is worth considering. I for one have never understood why you can use pots to scout but cannot defend with pots against scouts.