[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

25 man rosters means way less wars for me. Probably not a bad thing honestly. Less money needed to be spent on xstals. Sure, may lose my lvl 4/5 EE. But eh... May be worth losing it to be honest

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I'm sorry noob question. What sure war xtals?

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Are*

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs,

What do the bear and wolf mean? That each side in a war will have to choose one?

Seems like a great season.

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@Kaw_community
    If you implement war crystals into season 3 do you know how many people would be happy? You won't lose money if you implement them and raise cap on max crystals used in an EB. War crystals is a great idea and you guys said that it would be implemented into season 3. Where are they now?

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@Kaw_community if you loose the war will there still be that freaking annoying TVP ?!!

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

war xtals or gtfo

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hey devs just want to say thanks for season 3 :)
    Roster size is great meaning full clans can particapate
    Wen will the item list photos be out

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Why is the EQ basically the same as season 1's, just slightly higher? If someone reached level 50 rancor in season 1 why would they want to participate? Couldn't you do plunder bonus EQ as there is a spot for plunder bonus and no EQ for it

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Can you at least explain why there won't be war crystals? There were like 500 people that voted for it and you guys said you were implementing them

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I think they removed any proof of them saying war crystals. When I went back into the release timeline there is not a single thing on them

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Is the equip going to be the same as S1? It's called rancor again so leads me to believe that you'll hand out same equip that I already have. How about a sneak peak? I hope you give us something new 

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

[​IMG]

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Make the new equiptment black an gold pls devs ;)

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Meh. Id rathet blue n gold or blue n black. But due to "the red paladin" i think it has to be red to make any sence

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

So Devs. Any chance of at least one 1hr war each during the week for SGT and AEDT? Maybe 9pm for each timezone because you have given them nothing for S3. Don't make it 7pm AEDT because that was a rubbish time for anyone that works.

Thanks

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I support mossy!

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hmm this will be interesting

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs oh devs. First: I dont expect a respons, you never seem to care of real feedback anyhow. But some things need to b said. Not to b negative but with a slight hope you will listen and it will improve the game we all love and hate. To say the least im very disappointed. You have not listened nor changed anything. In fact you made it easy on yourself. Just copy paste S2. What did you do with your promise of war xtals? (no u rather choose to put your development in more ebs, banners etc. Completely logical in a game named KINGDOM AT WARS...). U choose to use big rosters again. Never mind the numerous feedback against it and the FACT there r less wars than ever before. U choose to not deal with the gh/sh problem. U even dont respond to feedback about it. Just look through all the wars. U will see hardly any clan without atleast 4-6 gh. What a joke. Your matchup algoritm is still flawd. We have had so many no matches that nowadays I make more mith with (double, another exploit u seem to ignore) TVP than with wars. Idc about the new items, we love to war in what suppose to b a WARGAME.

So devs get your act together and DO SOMETHING. Start listening to people who care and know what they are talking about. Or it will b like Hat said: KaW will slowly die. Maybe your company philosophy is to "kill the hand that feed you" but I can hardly imagine so.

So now you can choose to ignore me once again...

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Damich sums it up quite well. A reply would be appreciated