[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

For*

Waiting*

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

please post-pone season 3 until you impliment the things that are sapost to be implimented, eg - war crystals & no tvp for losers/no matches, you promised all these things so please sort it or give a damn good reason why you cant!!

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

looks to me like season 2 all over again, probs gunna be another crappy set of colour shifted unoriginal equipment and masses of no matches/crappy match up, well done on doing nothing to improve pvp (or what you guys call pvp) all i can say is . . . . . . . . Boooooooo devs!!

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Agreed postpone S3. Add war crystals, fix matching system, add more wars per day and give us various roster sizes during the week. Also giving out the same equipment every season is boring. You have plunder bonus in equipment stats work with that. We're losing plunder on towers give us equipment that will add a few percent to plunder bonus.

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Remember war crystals?

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Where are the war crystals :(?

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Postpone season3 unless matchup is fixed, war crystals implemented n stats of rewards are shown

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

List so far that we need to post pone S3:

1: Change Times
    2: War Xtals
    3: TvP thing
    4: Rewards Fixed
    5: Matchups Fixed

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I feel it would be much appriciated for a forumer to create a pettition thread, in order to postpone s3, id do it myself but im a fighter not a writer :)

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Also i know this one is abit petty but i need to air any faults in the devs s3 plans until something is done, before season 2 started they stated that rancor was going to be the back story for the first 2 seasons only, but yet here we are with another palidin backstory, i think devs need a new mastermind behind estoc wars because there current employees are clearly not up to the task anymore

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Also no pre season wars nor pre season achievement for this season either? pftttt

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Storyline needs more work. Bears vs Wolves is well poor.

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Once again the small clans will suffer. All we wanna go is war with our clan and our friends. Chaos wars gave us some hope that we would finally have our chance to war as a clan with 11/15 person war. And everyone whether in a big clan or in a lil clan loved these war and all size clans could do them. Now that season 3 has been announced we see now that that was just to tease us. Can someone please think aboutthe smaller clan for a change we spend just as mmuch money on this game as anyone.

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

So what about the war crystals gou said would be in s3

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I think devs should have good data about participating in wars and they should see that 10 -15 ppl wars bring more clans to wars ....
    Last two weeks were with many no-matches coz ppl waiting what will happen with S3 and here is S3 ..... Same format as S3 ... So chaos wars were just joke

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs answer to this posts and fix these points! really disappointed that you are going to give us that bad equip, so it isnt worth to war for a s1/s2 warrior. Maybe give us a second equipment page or shiny banners?

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I would just like to thank the devs for listening to us u have taken nothing from the so call chaos wars into account we have been working our rosters trying new plans then u go and change the roster numbers congrats. Look how many match ups u had from 11 person wars? How many do u have from the 20? 6 the other day I think. Then u also go and change the times whoop lets make it impossible for anyone else bar the us to war 

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs, please give us the STATS of the EQUIP. Thanks!

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs let me throw this out there...

Why not give 3 items from season 1 slots and 3 items from season 2 slots. That way people with season 1 equip but not 2 don't just fill same slots and vice-versa for next season.

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

More timings for sgt thanks... I can't even war wif the current schedule during the weekdays