[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

No response from devs to all this feedback. Way to go devs. You are so concerned with stupid money making projects you are missing what people who play this game are saying.
    I foresee a poor season ahead unless drastic changes are made, i for one cannot participate with the crazy times you have put forward. Why did you change times? Chaos times were ok. I don't expect a reply.

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

so we have to read on the Banner thread there will be no war xstals but something 'equally as good' but very secret with season 3 starting today? That's an F for communication

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Even if we are given war xtals they still have much more to fix for season 3 to be any good. After having 3 tries at a war season you are supposed to get better at knowing how to fix things not get worse!!

I have e-mailed the devs and was told to put my thoughts and ideas here to get a response, yet myself and others have not gotten a single response about everything you told us would be happening.

Since everything you guys tell us is subject to change, we should probably not believe anything you say anymore and lower any good expectations we had about this game.

Keep hiding behind your terms of use while you keep jerking us all around.

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Support @sexy_stripper

Equipment awards slots are exactly the same as S1? Come on devs, mix it up!

As it is, I warred S1 and have all that equipment. I sat out S2. Now I have no incentive to war S3 - unless this equipment will be more than a marginal bump to S1 equipment? If so, you need to tell us. Otherwise, I'll take another look at Rancor when S4 comes out.

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

After 3 seasons, I still have the feeling that we got stuck at the beta stage. Congrats on having us test other roster sizes, give our feedback (which was good), and disregard everything.

And for your argument saying that smaller rosters allowed matchup manipulation through lb/sh rosters, this can be replicated for greater roster sizes (cf what some clans where doing during season 2). You aren't preventing anything

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The Vanished Paladin
    TVP is now back to full strength for the remainder of the Season. You will get the option to do TVP when there is a no match and when you loose a war. Please note, we will be changing TVP so that you do not get TVP when you loose a war. You will instead get mithril back directly as a war reward based on your war contribution. More on this soon in a future update thread.

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

That's a great change

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

How about war crystals????
    Updated us on TVP, thank you for that but still nothing on this issue.

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Screw war xtals! That will just ensure that more alts will parcipitate. Then the gh/sh roster issue will multiply exponentially.
    Support your paying customers first. Address the GH/SH issue.

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Please note the change to TVP on war loss is not implemented yet, but will be implemented early in the Season.

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

To those worried about TVP abuse, we'll be making changes early in the season to prevent this kind of thing. We also want to remind people that intentionally abusing the war system to access TVP may result in losing any mithril gained.

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I agree that TVP was abused. I'd still like to be told to screw off and stop mentioning roster stacking. How is it that roster stacking comments make up 70% of comments, but have yet to be addressed in any way?

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I would love to see some equip pics in the near future

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Was innocently having a look at a roster from one team for the first war. 16 guild hansels, the rest being lb accounts. Needless to say, they won.

Please explain to us how this is going to be resolved. Or is it going to stay like it is for another season ? At least, I can't see how 25-man roster have solved this

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

"Will you stand and fight with the traitorous Bear, or slink into the shadows with the Wolf?"

Do we even have a choice? Lmao

OmegaLSA

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs I have question regarding the 2 week rancor timer.

If you lose a war, does your timer to back to 2 weeks? Or what if you get no match?

Because I can't war for the last 2 weeks of the season (so convenient) and it will absolutely suck if I lose all my rancor levels...

Why u gotta have the dumb timer anyways  we earned it so why take it away

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Terra. Ur rancor timer does get reset even if u lose or get a no match.

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

All mid-week wars:

2am, 7am, 10am, 2pm

Not one single war to match those who work in Australia.

.........slow clap Devs...thanks for nothing.

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@ kaw_admin, just to rephrase my question on page 12; the war times of season 2 seemed to have satisfied a lot of players. Why change the wars schedule? Keep in mind, for a lot of us is life obligations first then kaw. More war times like the 12:00am PST was very good, I'm very disappointed that that time slot is not back for this season.

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

12am war, tht would be sweet if gmt ;)