Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. Just farm some one in BL

2. I always did that that's how I met Sophmania and Hairylemon the two alts.

3. lol swag. That's what I and many others on this thread have said. OP is just an attention whore.

4. :lol: Touch why are you still running your mouth? You're the only one who's suggested the bl :roll:

@Swag I've tried going on the bl. It only brings me noob tears. That, or they whine to their clan and I end up getting farmed by their eight biggest members instead of them just hitting back themselves.

5. touch_me...u mean youre not an attention whore hmmm interesting logic

6. roch,

pinky and cynder have suggested you use the BL.

7. :roll: Pink and Cynder accepted the reason why I'm not and didn't go on to post 15 more times after I told them.

8. pinky,

I just respond equally and call people out on their BS.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to create any attention-seeking threads.

9. roch,

You're the one who kept going in circles. I was just following along.

10. :roll: seriously. If you have such a problem with me and my thread then why are you still here? Don't have anything better to do than repeat yourself 20 times?

11. Okay touch, you and my alt will have a one on one 

12. You say you'll beat them even though you don't know the stats of my alt.... That's clever 

13. roch,

You're the only one repeating yourself at this point. You keep saying that you're repeating yourself. The irony is agonizing.

14. andy,

get in line

15. No, Touch. I'm not. It's you.
    You are the one that keeps going back to telling me to hit to bl. You are the one who keeps calling me an attention whore.
    You took it back there, not me.
    Keep repeating yourself, and ill keep repeating myself. No matter how many times you try to say *I'm* talking in circles, it won't change the fact that we are stuck in a loop because of you.

No matter how many times you tell me to just hit the bl, my answer will not change. I have tried hitting the bl. I didn't get the result I was looking for. Are you slow?

16. andy,

where did I say I would "beat your alt?"

17. Honestly. Either answer the question or everything you said/say loses all validity.
    If you really think this thread is so stupid, why do you continue to post on it? Is it because you have nothing better to do? Are you trolling on purpose in hopes that you piss off the likes of Ajax and pinky and become a perm farm? Or perhaps is it because you, sir, are the attention whore? Do you enjoy derailing this thread because, even if for a short amount of time, you're the center of a few people's attention? You could just let the thread die. You could have just started farming me right off. But you didn't. You just run run run your mouth. Why? If you think this thread is so pointless, and you feel like I'm running around in circles? why have you been active on it since I posted it? Hmmm? It's not a hard question to answer.

If you dont care soooo much, and I'm such an attention whore, than tell me, friend. Why have you been up in this kool aid the entire time the thread's been live?

18. Oops. Let me re-word- were you hoping you would Piss off someone like Ajax so you would have more people to add to your pretty little wall? Were you running out of targets and posted in hopes that you'd find some more? There's got to be a reason why someone who looks down upon me so much has dedicated so much time to telling me I should just go open the bl.

19. roch,

answer what question? The redundant question you asked at then end of your previous post? I think you know I'm not slow. You know I'm intelligent. You probably find it threatening, but you'll never admit that.

I continue posting on this thread simply for my pleasure.

Please point to a single post where I've trolled.

Where did I say I don't care? Of course I care! This is important stuff! haha