Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. Roch--

A hansel, not xstaling cant even take 100b if I had 1t out and was sleeping for 6 hours

2. Night--

Every pure spy leaves a land free to build a stable to go hansel and pin, then bank cah and drop when you sleep.

3. Val, if he gets you weak enough to be able to successfully attack you, he can.

4. roch,

not really.

It would take hundreds of steals to take all of someone's gold. Unless you have a clan full of spies, a spy doesn't stand a chance (long term) against an attack build.

In a 1v1, the attack build wins all day, every day.

5. Ajax-

No hansel is ever going to be able to get through a BC attack build.

6. *thousands.

7. Not a BC but a lower stat'd yes.

8. My attack build is a menace to spies lmao. The towers means my spy defence is always the same. And greaves fully enchanted are just over powered.

9. @Rochendil: Consider this.

There's an attack build (I'll name it Bob) vs. a spy build (I'll name him Tom… his purpose is FARMING at the moment).

After a week, Tom's SDP's are burned.

After another week, of stealing and assassinating, Tom clearly doesn't plan in progressing as soon as he's made the attk build quit.

Bob wont be able to keep much money out for long periods of time, unless he buys SDP's again. He's in a position to make no money…

Considering a REAL case,

Tom wouldn't stop farming. Not until he got bored and made Bob quit.

After a month, or more, Bob calls a ceasefire.

10. Erm. I think you mixed up your names somewhere? Or maybe I need to re-read

11. Lmao some of us are on Touch_me's pretty little wall ^-^

12. Or consider this.

I let you FB steal or whatever on my attack build. Which means I have slightly more spies, so I use full pots to scout you (SDP arnt in effect with scouts) so I will probably win.. Because you have lower spies I can scout you to 0 and keep you there as I have higher spies. Unless you have spy defence towers, which most pro spies do, so attack builds can't pin them, then I can keep you pinned for days till you get bored, and strip you easily at night and make sure you never grow.

13. I don't wanna forget who was so kind to show me their love - all at the same time.

14. Ok, I'll admit this build is so useless when talking about the gold made…

But it'd be a real pain in the ass to deal with.

In HL's, 20 Volaries LV.3, 5 Spy Defence Towers LV.3

In LL's, the Defence towers.

Stats?

0/2.9/4/5.2

In millions.

15. So what I'm getting is spy builds are better?
    Even if you can't successfully strip someone with a spy. I feel like being able to assa to take down troops and steal/scout to take down both the enemy's bars would be quite an advantage against that attack build that probably can't do anything as far as spies ago,'other than burning your sdp.

16. roch,

you're focusing on short term. Short term - yes, you're correct. A spy will be quite a nuisance. But they don't make much money.

In the long run, the attack build will make more money and be able to make more adjustments to their build to deal with the spy and keep their pot levels plussed.

17. Touch_me, I'm sorry but my alt may accidentally hit you a couple of times 

18. oh, good. More targets!

19. as if what? You worried I might not forget?