Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. Perhaps I should make it more readable

Bull crap*

2. :roll: Touch cares what strangers think about him. You are either drunk, high, dense, or you're an attention whore. It's really as simple as that.

3. Alright I'm going now got rl stuffz to do.

Touch before I go I leave you with one final statement.

Go to hell.

4. I will SO 1v1 you Roch. No, I didn't read and 31 pages of this thread so if you already found one its cool.

5. Lil Wayne is stupid. Brain rhymes with brain, and Lil Wayne apparently. This song makese want to strangle a baby

@hellsangel- ill 1v1 you once Jailbaitbarbie decides he's bored. He's hit me 60 times in the past 5 hrs and still won't tell me why.

6. Funny how people react when they run out of valid points.

7. Make that 72 times. 12 more incoming.

8. Lol. I haven't run out of valid points. I've run out of patience. You have made a single valid point this entire conversation. I'm tired of arguing with a brick wall.

9. But you're not even arguing. You're just making false accusations.

10. No. I'm not. I'm making a very valid point. If you can understand what the **** I'm saying then it is what it is. Either that or you're acting like a dunce on purpose.

11. You said I was trolling.

12. Spread the love. Not hate.

13.  I'm all about love 

14. Just let it die

15. Agreed. This thread is dead. I think roch has made it abundantly clear that he was wrong about me trolling.

16. Okay I wasn't going to post on this again but seriously ^ you have to have the last word? And something just completely... I don't even have a word for it! Just stupid. Arrogant? I don't know. But several people were on here agreeing with me over the course of the night! Nobody has any idea what you're talking about or why you're saying it.
    Enjoy the 4-way farm date you've got going on over there, or whatever..:

17. Next person to post is my new farm.

please be someone small

18. Enjoy your farm, too. I like how you deflect and insult when you've painted yourself into a corner.

19. Harry - shut the **** up.