Curious about 1v1..

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Miss_Pinky (01), Oct 13, 2012.

1. get in line, lordeath

2. Touch I'm ready to use the few xtals I have just to farm the crap out of you.

3. Oh, I'm only doing what you're doing sir!
    Apparently I'm an attention whore because I posted a thread looking for a 1v1.
    If you can't understand why I'm not using the bl, or any of the other things that have been discussed here- if you seriously need every little thing explained to you like this- than i stand by what I said. You are either drunk, high, slow, or just incredibly dense/thick

4. Touch,

I am in line. But where am i in the line?

5. The only explaining I need is support for what you've accused me of.

I think you've made your position on the BL clear many, many pages ago. You're the one who keeps bringing it up at this point.

6. lordeath,

I don't know. Somewhere between blow and me.

7. Touch, people do 1v1s by organizing it on forums because:
    1. It stop little brats from having their clan save them
    2. You can have an enjoyable fight by fighting someone who KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
    3. 1v1s can last, BL fights typically are just a few hits back and forth a clan threat last few hits and done because turtle fighting a clan sucks but some like to try their luck and keep going but then realize the clan won't do anything as always, but it isn't worthwhile because then the noob you're farming never hits back and it mine as well be ebs again.
    4. You can set some ground rules if you'd like them.A

8. You're right, pieman. Roch already established that somewhere between page 1 and 5, I think.

9. @thepieman- mostly it's just this touch me kid. Who I am positive is an alt, he's just too  to bring it out. Thanks for the support though!

@Touch- the more people who post saying 'respect op for looking for a 1v1!' The more I know that the only problem here lies with you. I'm tired of arguing with you. You will not learn. Otherwise, this argument would never have reached almost 400 posts. You will continue running in circles and appearing to be incapable of understand perfect English when it's right In front of you.
    You obviously don't understand that posting the same/similar messages repeatedly counts is spam.
    Melissa- mod on my wall- said it sounds reasonable for asking you to leave. Unfortunately, she has no mod powers in the forums ever since she transferred accounts, so she can't do anything but tell me to report it and request a lock.
    You aren't going learn and you aren't going to read, so I have requested a lock on this thread.

It's not complicated (/)_<

10. Then why are you fighting him on using BL ._. You continued to bring it up on 33 or 34 -.-

11. Then why are you here? The whole point of your presence on this thread was to tell me I'm an attention whore because I posted a thread instead of just using the bl! If you don't care about that anymore then why haven't you left?

12. I'm still here because you've accused me of things which aren't true.

13. @Touch on page 33- you're the one who reverted back to calling me an attention whore :roll:

14. Touch_me , just shut up !

15. I accused you of those things AFTER you proceeded to call me an attention whore yet again! If you insist on calling me an attention whore for trying to coordinate a 1v1 in the forums, I will continue to say you are high, drunk, slow, or just straight up dense.

16. I'm not gonna shut up until roch proves that I said I don't care or that I was trolling.

17. Touch, if you actually give a damn about accusations, I'm sorry but you're just a flat out dumbass. That is the most RIDICULOUS reason to argue I've ever heard. Quit being stupid and stop looking for fights.

18. I think he likes getting farmed:eek:

19. I think it's perfectly reasonable, pieman.

20. Then I agree with the op, you are either drunk, high, slow, or very very dense ._.

Btw quit talking like you're such a badass.

"I farm people on BL all the time and love to pound people much bigger than me you should do it to to be cool like me."

Either
    A. Flat out bull ****
    B. Hmmm, what's that phrase you love so much? Oh ya. ATTENTION WHORE