crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. I stole and scouted I won't ask for help ps like you hav **** account and I'll just have fun tapping the steal button until I'm bored get on topic start whining again

2. U screwed up I gave me a link. Lol what u fonna do next? You wanna know what I'll do? I'll track and post ur strip in wc. Lol

3. 66bil strip would be probably the biggest you have ever done I would then cash bars buy him back and wait for another lolol

4. Keep the link I'll give you wall art bud

5. You talking about manning up well why don't you have your alliances help you fight crackdown .. Oh wait you have one , and yo mama look the mr potato head thank you come again

6. Ha ha ur full or yourself lol. Sb yea burn me with scout. No more talking here u know where we can talk

7. And track me I don't really care I'll post my time zone on your wall to lol

8. I'll talk to you in morse code with scouts :p

9. Getting way off track ..

10. I told em get back on topic and whine some more

11. Hulk I think your just to small for people to care, couple sdt and your nothing more then a fail in someone's newsfeed.

12. The return 288 battle losses ? Hte warrior . Join an osw or don't speak

13. Good thing no one pays you to think.. You mini bro I'm just exposing what most ppl think don't whine over hits osw = hit don't talk they started talking lll talk back and hit

14. Says the dtw fully mith "amazing" Hansel lol

15. I'm on 4 ppl :O lol and my attack is busting your ass 

16. Dtw I just hit you successfully with ought failing ? Still havnt received any inc from you though ?

17. You one of them fruitcakes who still can't believe it's not butter what's up

18. Lol 

19. That hulk noob is all over this thread like a rash. He sounds like the big off system warlord, except that he only has 2500 battle losses.

It must be his off system debut, making a fight with a player that is already being overwhelmed. Noob.

20. Wow hulk I guess ur busy so I'll waits to pay u a visit lmao....good luck noob. Consider it training. Eb don't hit back others do ;P