crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. Call it what u want hulk. Now I'm hearing that runners have to pay? That's not smart as for a big clan. U want runners don't you. Extortion kinda discourages that. Too bad I didn't know about this sooner. Why run if you won't let them? Hell how much u think u gonna get from me for this forum 7t? Ha ha yea u might after I vollie my bombs up that high. I faught u joined u and had much respect. But damn bro. Why destroy this lil clan for a few dumbasses? Really. And hulk what u fonna do when hulkamania runs wild over you? Ha ha could not help myself. Go home wannabe.

2. Oh wow I just saw ur stats. Yea preach on hulk. Tell me how real oswarrior roll ;)

3. I just enjoy getting into shenanigans

4. I put my money down on crackdown that clan rocks. Crackers are one badass mofos

5. I wouldn't jump into more then what your dumb ass got into now your going to get put down anyway and isn't hitting people my size what started this lol

6. A pvp is what started this. Come on hulk we went over this. Doesn't take two clans to hit one person to even up stat differences

7. Was the pvp a fair fight ?

8. Don't bother with hulk tempi he is a noob. Talking me in pm he can take me. Just pin his spies and hit eb. Lmao yea that's how we osw. I'll visit him after war. Maybe he will grow some by then

9. What i always find interesting is people outside the osw talking tough and voicing aggressive opinions on who started what , who did this and basically having no idea at all. Even people inside the clans often don't know the exact details of how the osw started. Look at the NA v Yafi thread, the reasons from different clannies varied unbelievably.
    If you want to talk tough, join one of the clans and get busy. Support to both clans and good luck.

10. @ stinky .. The immerse difference in clan sizes makes your bet a pretty safe one. We are however still fighting .... those that haven't left anyways. When it comes down to it they know they're bigger and stronger... Hell their top 20 in CS probably equal more then our entire clan

11. @ crazy .. Thanks for the support

12. Hmm I call for a forum ban because he used the racist word crackers

13. Well said crazyp

14. Darn it don...what else do we call them? Saltines? Ritz bitz?

15. @hulk .. I think I've stated that it doesn't take two clans on one person to even out an uneven pvp. One of our members was being farmed by a player 4x his size .. Only one of us stepped in and evened out the odds. The pvp ended and not with my entire clan farming the one person or forcing a very uneven osw

16. Temp was it like a mutual 1v1 ? Like both wanted or what

17. Is there such a thing ??

18. When this osw started I was in a pvp .. Not by choice but when the person was cool enough to let the pvp go as I had tons of other incoming

19. Yea there is such a thing if you jump on someone and they wake up with full newsfeed that's not really a 1v1 lol but if both were trading hits and the one cried then I could see how that's a ***** move

20. @ hulk .. don't know that all pvp are started with both players on line. Id say probably not