crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. Guess you won't make that mistake twice here is a hint either stop complaining about CF req or check clan before you hit

2. They are asking for 4tril and appology thread and more they have said .......or member was in a player vs player ....but then 2 whole cracker sub clans started farming him .....do we sit back and have him get hit? Then rage joined in the fight against there subs(again there subs are the size of rage) but then crackdown wanted to jump in so they can start putting pressure on us about sending them money for our cf terms and they wanted a apology thread ....too me anyone who has a good heart and knows from right to wrong , would know this is a major bullying in action........ As they are 4x our size keep that in mind cheers happy kawing

3. Well when savage gets stripped its gonna cost you guys a lot more than 4tril

4. **** outta here lil boi let's go crackdown 

5. If you know it's a sub or even not don't you think you should know who you farm you stepped in **** and don't want the stink

6. Re: crackdown getting some RAGE

Support

7. Aye beow ain't no tellin what yo whack ass would do for a Klondike bar

8. Lol, go hit a haunt hulk, no one needs your 2k battle loss wisdom.

9. I started in 2010 I pvp a lot can't help that :p it's not wisdom as much as common sense if my common sense is wisdom to you go read a book

10. Get em Savan lol

11. The return- 288 battle losses lol I'm hansel I am never found.. Hits never returned hehe

12. Who's side are you guys even on

13. I'm out y'all can keep playing with each other's willys either way you gonna get a smack down from crackdown  

14. Hulk attk 9/10 13. Hope that helps u get yo stats up

15. Stats? You mean battle records? ;) I'll help you some to on scouts 

16. It's only a matter of time till we see hulks post. Becareful who u mouth off to lil guy ;) lets play noob.

17. Lol lord I just lost count like 60 scouts 13 steals 4 assassinations idk

18. Once you re pot and all maniac and apologize to crack I'll deal with you

19. Why Waite noob I dont need pots for you. Stl 1/1/11p easy money. Let's go now! U gonna cry for help?