crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. No not all that's why I was asking for details, can you give me an answer or keep making statements around my questions

2. I start a 1v1 by stling 4x then loosing the 5th time. If they return hits that means they wanna fight. If they don't wanna fight they leave it alone and I move on to the next. How do u start 1v1 hulk u pm and ask? Um can I hit u please?

3. Nope can't answer that question ATM Still the fact remains it went from pvp to 2 clans v p. no matter the size or online or off .. It was overkill .. It doesn't take two clans to farm one person.

4. Op why did your member think it was a good idea to hit a player in a sub of crackdown did they really think crackdown were gonna play dead. Your member was an idiot starting a fight with a player that by the way temp has put it was clearly smaller than themselves... So like most would do they taught your member a lesson what you should of done was contact a leader of crackdown and apologise instead of trying to be a badass and destroying your own clan for one person... Yeah fair enough it doesn't take 2 clans on 1 person but let's be your member started a fight he couldn't win and you didn't think your actions through

5. Personally I was giddy happy when this war started and still am loving it. Some of us just like not knowing when the next hit or strip will come. One of my old clan members is over there and I try to give him a bar or two a day out of "friendship". Just enjoy the ride sooner or later someone always screws up my wars and peace time happens. May that day be far away ::raises beer in toast:: Salud.

6. No maniac but that story helps maybe you should include that in op lol and you asked me in pm 

7. Osw is fun though watch who you hit

8. I agree Mickey he was a dumbass. My whole point is that the cf terms are outrageous and they are taking advantage. Do you think he hurt them so bad that our owner should pay 4t!

9. You're a born and breed osw though aren't you used to it

10. @ Mickey .. Those steps were taken. Attempts were made to sort it out with no luck. The price to settle it was out of reach for that member Wasn't just an apology wanted. The member explained to them the circumstances that led to him hitting. Again I repeat with no luck

11. Op that cf request isn't as bad as you actually think... Also how do you know how bad you hurt them... The account hit could have been anything from an alt holding funds for a main or a bank and you could have done damage... I've seen osw start over much less

12. @temp how can you say it's out of reach when your clan owner has way over 4T in allies if you wanted to make funds you could

13. Well long story short we can't pay we won't pay. And I'll stand by my clan till the end...hulk keep talking please. I'll only hit you 4x daily so it's not farming ;)

14. Crackers? Racist much

15. If they wanted the funds they can easily take it also.

16. Why take it when they can get you to pay... Your clan isn't going to do very well when you can't even run epics to create funds...
    If your osw born and breed shouldn't you know you need funds in osw 

17. I would say yes Mick lol

18. @mickey ..... I don't see why our owner should pay an extortion fee to stop and osw that is clearly a matter of we are bigger and stronger and can do what we want until your clan is destroyed ... Over hits to one member of a sub by one of our members. It's clearly overkill and bullying of a smaller clan ... Hell even one of our members that asked for a cf and received it is required to pay

19. Wow we got off topic didn't we. I explained how I'm getting my funds. Ok debate umungst yourself I got things to do.

20. Mine are better.