crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. But hulk gettin money though I seen him trappin in the streets everyday you'll hate on him in kaw but you won't say nuttin when his mixtape blowing up Forbes list . Yea real goon talk

2. Skinnyminny I don't attack a lot I usually attack eb and spy on BL .. Thanks though he isn't overwhelmed If he still talking **** and ok maniac I'll be in the osw officially soon 

3. I'll go make my own clan and we can be official bro lol

4. Don't make me get the squirtle squad up in here . It's like yu gi yoh and at the moment I'm playin my booty in defense mode good luck

5. Last post explains a lot he only spies on bl. But im sure he picks atk builds so he never get caught. No sack can't fight. Build ur clan please or why waiste ur gold? Just keep farming eb and call me someone ;)

6. Still waiting for you not to be dtw hulk......and please don't lie, yes you've had some successful attacks but you've also failed on this noob build :)

7. It's a game you crash bandicoot lookin ass . It's past yo bedtime yo mama probably bangin on your door tellin you to turn the lights out man what's wrong with you

8. Wow 2fb in less than an hour? U xtal to scout? Ur a real fighter I call cf please u scare me I can't win ect ect lmao

9. Oooo you makin me mad I'm boutta summon Malcolm x outta of the grave just to put down your whack breath

10. Lol I have xtals to burn and I'm hitting from pin return lol coward move ATM I am busy

11. Yea maniac I know how to NOT get caught lol you should learn so you don get an ass kicking again

12. No one sees me talkin **** that's cool ima sit back and rub cocoa butter on my chest holla at me

13. Holla at chu later bo

14. Ass kicking really? Lmao let get back on subject....crackhead bullies 4t ect ect . U wann farm the sissy hulk join us he will be in ca soon

15. You started it they aren't bullies.. It's a war game there are NO bullies

16. 4t loss in the game but do you have 4 t in real life? That's what I though me and hulk out here flyest on the boat ride we put a pool in a plane in a car and were swimmin . We boutta throw a picnic . And we won't invite none of yo cousins bruh

17. nuff said

18. Get on topic pleaseshow some respect

19. Man savage don't ask me for no help I would not out sunscreen on yo back if you asked me to

20. He didn't I did behind his back take ur hate out on me show me some love. He forbids me to hit sub and didn't approve this message. But I did anyways. That's all me and I'm sure sav gonna deal with me later