corsair v naughtyboyz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Nov 23, 2012.

1. @Tmz and naughty,
    Cor said that 1) He was farming wc with a friend leaving the game 2) your clan started farming him, remnants can still be seen on walls. Now after a clan farming took place and after Cor hit naughty several times in retaliation, Cor by his own admission unloaded everything possible on naughty. Thus, we sit now, at the point of the two Cor and naughty agreeing to a 1v1, and you lot saying it's all lies but not saying the truth, or I think not having an adequate story to tell....

2. Does that about sum it up? Or do you have a story to add just for stories being fun sake... It matters little once we get past your clan was farming Cor and now naughty and Cor will 1v1 battle it out really.

I can understand wanting to have your story read so write it and they will come...

3. Have fun in 1v1 challenge OP!

4. @ j-a-c your wrong went osw with his whole not just him. Corsair continued to git back. Only the people he hit, hit back on him. I didnt put the whole or clan on him.

5. @Eblord,
    As far as the op's story I'm right if you'd like your side told I suggest you tell it if you don't your wrong not I, good day.

6. And you are saying exactly what? There was a whole osw with what clans? Over what reasons? The cf terms are 1v1 for your "went osw"? Please elaborate further.

7. I suggest you re-read the original post slowly ebhero, i think, by doing so it'll help you understand that your admin naughty had Cor listed as a "permanent clan farm". What a perm clan farm is, a permanent clan farm is a player not just a few but you whole clan farms.

8. no your completely wrong j-a-c can you not read i just shorted it for you in two sentences. Cor attacked sub clan. Period. Cor got hit cor hit back two clans went osw. You Understand so far? then i will continue.. cor left went to reg, mad respect for that choice, l___e__E___ left going to tsc. The owner of WoF quit the game. After that cor continued to attack naughtyboyz. Now we are here. With terms agreed to and i do expect naughty to match his every move. No clans etc.

9. So did i and weapons of fate!

10. @Eblord,
    I suggest you breathe slowly and try again. What you just wrote was incoherent verbal diarrhea spewed through your fingertips. Let's try this a different way, like it'll help, ask a clan member to explain calmly and in grammatically sound English what took place. This simple request was asked by Cor on naughtys wall(naughty failed to reply here) and I requested that two of your members put their side out for the world to see as well, they failed to do so. If you'd like to be rude I'll happily answer that by making you my play thing you wormy chump , but, like I've said several times please tell your story, we all like stories.

11. Also, for future reference when I refer or say " the op" that means corsair and/or the very first post on this thread, therefore by going off what he said and having no retort by your clan, I can't be held "wrong" or as you tried to infer "slow". If you'd like me to explain this differently because I talk like a literate adult or you're not a native English speaker please ask and I'll do my best.

12. your a punk J-a-c plan and simple! Im sorry that your too illiterate to read plain english and have to copy and paste from your phonix software in order to post here. If you cant understand what was written then maybe you should stay out forums.

13. Perhaps you should re-read your previous post and try to make sense of your response. Viewing this last post I can see you actually are proficient with the use of English unlike your previous 2 attempts.

14. Thats right based your ranting off of one side of the story as said by many and continue running your mouth even the other has stated so. Pointless to argue with a forum troll who thinks "its" right when "it" had nothing to do with the whole situation in the first place. Just had to jump in and put "its" . 01 cents in.

15. I see no rant from me I asked your clan admins for their side of the story. But that's besides the point, you gave your sides story in broken English. You seem to be unstable so I invite you to hit me if you find me to be so nasty and one sided.

16. And stop derailing corsair and naughtyboyz 1v1 thread.

17. Acually after your little scout bomb any hit would be defending!

18. Tap that ass cor.

19. I support Naughty, He was my mentor lol Go Naughty

20. You're dense if you think scout bombing you would serve a purpose...