corsair v naughtyboyz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Jack if you look in my wall you will see that corsair was pushing the issue to be farm by my clan he wrote" I don't care if your friends help I'm not stopping,and what happen to you my clans farm anyway" so since he kept pushing it he got hit so why cry about it when he push the issue and act like his a big guy

2. @Naughty,
    That's all I asked several pages back but your clown of a clan owner took my quoting Cor as "ranting" and so on. I'm going to nap and hope that he rethinks his wording towards me used in a few posts, and hopefully rectifies his attitude...

3. Lol osw. Why don't you put up a nice long list of all the war runners then. Cause that clan isn't active anymore and I'm sure all those ppl would love to know they are runners.

4. Jesus op isn't lying when he says the dude has no pots.. Your 1v1 with him starts next week so I'll play with you for this week. Gl :)

5. Much respect cor take him to school offer his noob tears up to bandys memory

6. Much respect to corsair for getting some noob tears

7. Support Cor๎€Ž GLHF

8. I'm struggling here. So cor farms someone, something that supposedly is broadly unacceptable in the game and is usually on most clan info as a "bad thing" gets a retaliation and consequence of getting hit back.
    Posts it on here, then strangely has the "moral high ground"?
    Surely by supporting him, you're condoning farming?
    I haven't been playing Kaw very long, but this doesn't quite make sense to me...in what way is corsair the saint here?

9. 1v1 with a week to prepare? Seems fair enough to me, I support it. Play nice boys and girls! X

10. Lord,

Please out your device down and leave.
    It's a war game. There is nothing wrong with farming. But when someone has to use a clan to fight one person, it is truly pathetic.

11. Lord, please either read the thread this time or just leave.

12. And yes, I condone farming. Got a problem with it, show me some "retaliation" for a "bad thing"

13. Lol, everyone's so angry. Thx for feedback on my post, I guess I just disagree "bad times" :)

I support Naughty, good luck!

14. ^^^ Chump needs a good farmin.

15. Naughty is goin down! ๎€๎Œด

16. Don't know any of the players but corsair has my support for not hiding behind his clan

17. ๎€ support 1vs1 the shortest thread that was supported this much

18. @naughtyboyz WoF never apologizes for farming. Suck it up.

19. I support the idea of a 1 v 1 and all manner of fair contests, but I would like to let it be known that NE-ME-SIS has some of of the worst spelling and grammar that I have ever encountered. I don't say this as a last resort rage tactic either, but as something that genuinely needs to be pointed out.