corsair v naughtyboyz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Who else has hit you?

2. I'm pretty sure I read it right it's 1v1 I don't see anyone but you and Cor enjoying this one too many from both ends will make sure of it naughty.

3. My curious question is what clanmate cried to him for help?

I hate when you hit someone your size and they go cry to someone else to hit back.

4. I've had inc too naughty. That kinda stuff happens right after terms are set. Although if someone sees this who is unaffiliated with me and hits you just know that i didn't ask them

5. Same here corsair I want this to be as fair as we can have it

6. So then you should both go clanless ;)

7. Wow small farming issue and whole clan jump in  ur clan should b ashamed, support op

8. Not happening naughty stays in our family

9. I'll still go clanless

10. Keep me posted, cor.

11. If corsair goes clanless atleast have the decency to do same, go clanless and stop hiding

12. My point excactly. You allow him to hide behind you? 

13. @Corsair,
    I've gotta say my hats off to you sir, willing to go all the way to show your honesty in this. Yes, there is pm but going it out of clan says a lot about the person behind the player.

14. @jac i never asked any reg to hit anyone for me in the first place so the only thing i need to say is if i get outside hits. He plans on having his clan coach him through this. It won't help though

15. Lol you guys are just to funny

16. Its funny how ur hiding tbh...

17. It's funny how y'all believing his side of the story when it's all made up and not true

18. Atleast he will settle it 1v1 OUTSIDE of clan instead of hiding... Just saying

19. @tmz let me give you a forum to tell your side........ Wait i already did