corsair v naughtyboyz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by corsair, Nov 23, 2012.

1. @TMJ, he/she is not the only one on this thread with less than perfect grammar and spelling issues. Keep in mind that KaW is played worldwide, and although English is a widely written and spoken language across many parts of the world, some players do the best they can with what they've got and what they've learned.

2. Lol get them corsair!

3. This challenge is over before it even started due to bandaid broke whate and corsair agree on no one in our clan are allow to hit me or corsair but bandaid made his move to hit me so I guess corsair didn't want a one just looking to so that WOF are fill with liers. Integrity from anyone in WOF ha what a bull.

4. What? PvP? I'm in

5. So 1v1 is off?

6. Support, if things get out of hand. Call in the rest (incl. me)

~Lava

7. If 1v1 is off why not go clan vs clan?

8. Got a point there^

9. They kept running their mouths about how they beatWOF in osw. Now they getting a real one

10. Yay clan v clan, go WOF!

11. Btw we never osw them before.

12. Eblord- y did u I follow methought u could take what u try to dish out big boy... -shrugs- guess I was wrong. U wanted me put of retirement, well here I am. Where are u??

13. Eblord- y did u Unfollow methought u could take what u try to dish out big boy... -shrugs- guess I was wrong. U wanted me out of retirement, well here I am. Where are u??

14. Yay Lala's back!

15. Yay it's my flamer friend!!

16. First mistake in trying to get another player to agree to a 1 vs 1, is making a thread about it in a public forum. There's always going to players from both clans or friends of both parties that do not agree with the conditions and start hitting before the 1 vs 1 has a chance to even get going.

Not sure why either..who cares if clan mates and friends or allies start running their mouth. Hit them. Leave the 1 vs 1 participants alone to handle their business. I was looking forward to the outcome of this..

17. Support to WOF.

18. @drgn
    I already beat him once with his clan hitting me so we already know what the outcome was going to be