Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. I support this and am glad it is finally being addressed.

2. Lol donkey. You troublemaker 

3. Please make wc as world chat as Asian Europe wc will never will be world chat if devs want to filter adds and encourage chat in wc.It will be more of regional chat as clusters of people will use their own language so please devs and mods look into this and ensure wc is world chat not a regional chat thanks.

4. Make world chat as world chat.

I think we'll totally understand what you're saying.

5. This game and the egos of its lame devs just suck more and more every day.

6. Yes world chat shld be world chat based in English not in local languages as it is not regional chat and It happens in Asian Europe wc as u know that Donkey.

7. Oh? So we should get silenced for talking in English?!

Spare a thought for those who are bad in English bro lmao.

8. Now I personally can't stand the thought of limiting ads out, however the sentiment is great and a move in the right direction but harsh if you are the fifth person!

9. Not talking in English*...

10. Kaw made this Forum! Not Kaw_Admin

11. Forum has english rules why cannot world chat Shld have English rules?btwn afterall English rules is only in world chat ,still can use other languages in cc,ac,wall,pm

12. Actually Sun_Shine, you can just ignore when people talk in their own languages on WC.
    It's just when a stranger approaches you in a foreign language, you'd just shun them off saying you don't understand.

Not hard.

13. Do you know why the WC is divided into several regions? Placing the all the Asians together etc...

Because they have their damn common language.

14. .____.
    Donkey speaks the truth.

15. Nope just put forum rules in wc make English as official in wc like in forum it's simple ,if people cant read and talk english how do they know Ata rules may be u shld ask devs to put ata rules in every local languages and free forum from hands of english language.

16. All for it. If you don't want to get silenced for posting too many clan ads, then perhaps you should practice communicating with your clan members

17. Donkey is active?

0.O

/HasNerdGasm

18. Donkey has mostly always been active :lol:

19. I agree with absinthe and morphine on the last page,

[​IMG]

20. But how would the poeople know if they are past 5th that's not really fair I think have 4 chats
    •World
    •Clan
    •Ally
    •Advertisment