Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. If the goal is to promote more chat in WC then do away with speakers to speak in world chat. That would solve alot of the problem. Why should I have to pay to speak. It's like infringing on your freedom to speak. There's no one chatting in WC because of the stupid speaker system. That is the true down fall of WC. It's not the amazing amount of ads posted on WC. It's the fact you can not have a conversation with anyone for longer than 3 minutes and boom your out of speakers. So once you run out you speak no more. Next day you get your five and use them. Then speak no more. If WC was so freaking important then make it free to use. Think about how moronic this is to be putting limitations on what gets posted in WC when those who would be talking about thing have no speakers because you have limitations in place for that too.

Do away with speaker system. People would talk alot more.

2. That would be nice but ATA has to make money.

3. Unless you need help with eb -_-

4. Impossible to be fair. There's no way to moderate that.

5. You should create a seperate chat section, like the world chat, but in this chat you can post ads. Still have the spamming rule and speaker system in place for this chat and also world chat, but take the speaker system away from the world chat so that they can have conversations without worrying about speakers

6. This is the only mobile game with a WC that you actually have to pay to speak on it. All others are unlimited free chat.

7. Technically not for iDevice, you regen 5 a day, they just limit how much you can. I've seen other app games like this, spam is horrendous.

8. Because 4 clan ads is much more different than 5…lol.

I agree with it being ridiculous but it wont clear up WC. I still believe there should be a 3 strike system- warn before silence.

Does accidental double post apply if they have four ppl posting and one double posts?

Either way I believe this problem can be taken care of much better…

9. Why don't you just have a chat tab for ads that would make everything much easier. When people want to find an eb or war you go to the ad tab. WOW THAT WAS SO HARD TO THINK OF.

10. How many people are going to say that?

Support tho lol

11. Cool, I am about it.

12. Definitely support this idea. But because so many clans use this to promote EBs you should create a way to filter the clan events>Epic Battles tab to filter specific EBs a player is looking for, then people wouldn't need to spam as much.

13. This is a good idea but I do believe there should be a warning saying this is your 4th clan ad or like your clan mates have posted this # ads

14. I believe the fifth person should get a warning like we do when we try to post the third message, because not all of us know when another post and ad.

15. ^For a little while after the rule is imposed(approximately a week) people will have time to get used to it, and possibly learn that it is being implemented. With that, the moderators will probably try and explain that it will be silenceable in the near future.

16. FYI guess I want be buying nobs to run clan ads either playing cheaper day by day 

17. Yay, now we can listen to more freaks asking 'any girls wanna chat, wall me'. It's a no win no win in my eyes

18. Mr biscuit says it right too! I won't be buying nobs for speakers!

19. Glad to see the devs have finally put a rule in place to cut down on wc ad spam :)