Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Sorry to say so: next stupid rule without using the brain:
    Scrolling up I can see WC 3 min and most ppl aren't following word chat all the time.

My suggestion: put both world chats together to one chat channel and use the other one as AD channel. So ppl can talk in wc all together and inform theirselves about EB's in ad channel.

Teja

Looking forward to get silenced permanent because I didn't see an ad from a clan mate ... thx Dev's

2. The last line of that statement pretty much sums it up.

3. You need to specify that next time. If a post isn't clear, it is unlikely it will be thought on. Should you further elaborate the idea, you may be noticed and commented on by more players, or even mods or devs. This could lead to your opinion being taken further into consideration. Remember, everyone has a voice. You just need to know how to use it. By posting a one line "this idea is stupid" you aren't using your opinions to the extent you could. Want something changed? Email the devs, write out why you don't support. Or write it out in a well thought out manner and garner support from other people in the forums. The more support, the more likely something is to be looked upon favorably.

4. Wow, this makes me facepalm

5. I agree with lord_of_decimation on pg29

6. Finally. Excellent. Effective and enforceable.

7. First off sorry if this has been answered before but I haven't gone through all 31 pages yet. You say that there could only be 5 posts every 5 minutes and every post afterwards gets silenced. I want to know if the 5 minute timer starts after the last post. Or to put it a different way, let's say you post 1 ad a minute. After the 5th post do you need to wait 5 minutes to post another ad or just 1 minute so that you wouldn't exceed 5 posts in any 5 minute period?

8. Why not make a space for clan ads instead ov cutting them down! Have wc cc ac and world ads (wa)?? Clears up all ov world chat,and all the ads go somewhere people can post ads to there hearts content

9. They are only doing this so they can leech of player's spending money on speakers, that's Why they want people to have conversations in WC

10. Cracker is making sense, don't always do the easiest options. :-/

11. Just realized it was 4 ads per 5 minutes. Edited example: 1 ad every 75 seconds. Do I need to wait 5 minutes to post another ad or just wait another 75 seconds.

12. Lets just have a friendly guy use his bunch of alternates to post ads for a clan he hate.
    When the clan posts an ad thinking no one did?! HAH SILENCED!

13. So people trying to help advertise for clans, if he accidently post an ad in 5 minutes of last posted 3-4-5 ads, he will get silenced? thats bologna, ur just scaring peeps away from never posting, hints never spending money on speakers, hints kaw will lose money! As like me on my phone, i cant go back 5 min in wc so i will never know if i or anyone is over 5 min rule! AoW

14. Congrats, now you'll stop flooding the world chat with ads!

15. What a load of tripe

16. What Lod and chels said