Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. This sucks what if you post as soon as you come on not knowing if anyone in your clan has posted in the last 5 minutes. My clan has nearly 100 people in it.

2. It's amusing to see people whining about this. It would be really cool if they forum ban the morons at the same time. It'll cut the noise down here as well. Everybody wins. 

3. Silenced for how long?
    Permanent?
    24 hours?

4. Devs. Fair enough, clear WC up for random banter. But why not just block the fifth ad from the clan as you do at present with 5th ad from individual.

We're a mid sized clan and rely on recruiting to get through tough ebs (xtal burners). So I guess we won't be doing any of these ebs anymore and I won't have to waste money on xtals.

5. I pretty much agree, ok clean up wc of too many ads but if u get silenced for spamming at least down grade the silences to the length of the eb, and give a bit more leaway, are we still going to be perm silenced after 3 strikes, seems a tad harsh, how about more leniency for spam silences as some players already have 2 strikes against their favour

6. How bout an update that gives more quests or update that gives us something back from the real money spent...thought clan chat was for chatting

7. Ok, u can make this rule. But at the same time make WC as a free chat without using speakers, i mean chat is already limited with speakers, yet u limit it again for the ads. I sense dev wants to encourage ppl to buy more speakers just to chat in WC, what a capitalism.

8. Finally!Thank you ATA

9. I think it's been suggested to have an ad chat and world chat. Sounds like a good solution

10. I don't get why this is an issue. All mmo's use world chat type features for ads more than just conversations.

Also, easy way to get around it, just have multiple ads for the same thing.

11. Hi all.. Just to be sure, we are limited to 4ads/5min in each Wc right?

12. Can you add a counter of clan ads in last 5min for the clan on devices and PC? It would be helpful in preventing us from accidentally overposting in wc.

13. Wow but how do we know if some one in our clan posted a add in the past 5 min fix it to where we can only post 1 add every 5 min

14. Better read  devs

15. It's simple. Just post "ad out" in CC before you post an ad. Make sure you check CC history before posting.

16. What if its active and gets drowned?

17. This rule is so stupid

18. Rather than just call it stupid, be productive. Explain what you think is wrong with it, and be helpful with improving or suggesting new ideas or ways to better the system. This rule is stupid doesn't give anyone much insight at all.

19. Ha ha funny I did

20. What if it's active and gets drowned?

That could mean about 10 different things. Do you mean the cc, the wc, or the posts themselves? That post is helping very few people. Please be clear with the meaning of your comments mate.