Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Make a special chat for clan ads

2. I think this is a great idea and will cut down a huge amount of clan spamming but it's gonna be rough when your clan mates don't say when they post ads or if you just pop one in wc when you get on and end up silenced maybe even perm silenced for it maybe make it so you can't get perm silenced for this but apart from that I do think its a pretty good idea 

3. Chris maybe that's the point, people will think twice before posting adds.

4. Yea but I think just have it so you can't get perm silenced for it 24 hours would be enough to make you not post ads much or be interrogating your clan mates to see if they've posted ads

5. I think its kool cause when im on wc the only thing i see is ads

6. And the ends the days in which each post on WC lasts at best a second.

7. Ok...for how long the players will be silence ??????:)

8. ^24 Hours :)

9. Unless its their third, then its a perm silence.

10. To post in the WC cost a speaker ......if people can afford it why stop in them ....ef WC is free then I'm okay with it .....and for how long people will be silenced...???

11. ^The usual, 24 hours the first two times and a perm silence the third.

12. So devs, when you get the chance, please a dress my comment. How will you stop people from tricking people they don't like into being silenced? If they do what I mentioned, then they can silence enemies. Hell, if you don't get rid of it, I'll be tempted to try it myself. It takes around 2 months to ask for your account to be unsilenced if perm, so this could massively damage clans who have had members previously silenced.

13. This is where you have to be smart about how you go along Farr. It might make people more observant before they post, just in case they get silenced for posting when an enemy said so.

14. True, but the amount of complaints devs would receive due to this would be massive.

15. As an owner of a clan, this rule is just a band aid for the whiners that post on wc, 99% of all chat that is worth chatting about is done in pm, you have 25 speakers, that's 2 sentences max per 5 days! What convos consist of only 50 sentences, **** that even, watch the amount of nobility purchases go down, this is another stupid whiners rule, I hope it fails

16. Suggest that there be a clan ad send button in addition the the regular send for that says ad posted to WC.

This would post the not in clan that says an ad was posted to world chat so clan mates would know about the 5 minutes - similar to the way people time KO in EE.