Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. Im now scared to post clan ads

2. This is gonna be sweet!!

3. I don't see how it's that complicated. Admins need to have a copy and paste to slap on your wall. Most people when applying for a clan will say Hi or something when they first enter CC. Hit them with the rules or wall post.

State no ads will be posted unless asked by an admin. Seems simple enough right? Someone posts out of turn or w/e warn them, do it again, farm them. I guess giving admin some responsibilities is something most clans can't handle.

4. @IGCB

Bombing bew people with a ton of rules as soon as they get in the clan will acre off people...

5. @Kaw why is this even in effect in a couple of days? Why not Now?

6. Instead of clan ads WC will just be. Hire my allies, volley me. Then people will whine about that too.

7. Adjustments to the new rule.

Many people probably havn't even heard of this thread yet.

8. There are Even no Anke spams allowed too 

9. @Charizard

WAAAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAAAA
    WAAAAAAAAAA!!!

All I'm seeing is tears. It's a ******* 9/13 plus app. If you can't handle a few rules then go away. It's not even like it's added 50 new rules, it's really just adjusting an old one and applying it to clans. Don't want to worry about getting silenced? Don't send an ad.

10. @15B19N85S32F37, this is not being implemented immediately to allow clans to adjust before silences are applied, this will give people chance to become aware of this and hopefully get used to managing their adverts.

We'll be posting reminders of this new silencing rule from time to time in WC before we start enforcing it next week, to try and make sure everybody is aware in advance.

11. Not lame at all, each server is treated differently, so 4 will be allowed in each one. :)

12. Nice new rule; glad to see wc finally being sorted ( :roll: ), but very short notice. There's gonna be a lot of silences over the next few days. You should probably either send everyone an inbox about it, or show a message next time a login occurs

13. I like eagles idea in wc right now. Farming all ads.

14. You have got to be joking
    Do we get a warning if we are going to breach this ??????????????

15. Too bad there's still a massive loophole to be abused. In fact this update could potentially make spam worse.

16. I suggested this over a year ago, yet I was ridiculed. Oh how the times have changed!

17. Finally, I've been waiting sooooo long for this!

18. Benny, I still wub you.
    <3

19. Should make this in World Announcement