Charms Rebalance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

“You were my sun, you were my earth
    But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
    So you took a chance, made other plans
    But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?”

#foxy#tears#rip

~ Ish

2. I dont cry over a game duh,but u always cry in your banner

3. So look guys ata stopped plunder wars ...ata stopped ally volleying ...of course ata was going to kill charm trading...Anything that prevents revenue from coming in to them is a threat and subsequently killed...it is what it is and all the crying in the world won’t change that....I’m honestly surprised it took this long for them to kill charm trading but it’s funny to watch you all freak out once a month when I login for 5 minutes

4. Charm trading isn't killed. The aspect is still there. But not as the same flawed and exploited way it was in.

5. And the clan "Playmate Dolls", makes sense she'd farm charms, she sure as hell cannot buy them. :lol:

6. Thanks for listening Winston.

7. This update hasn’t fixed anything. The untouchable will remain untouchable. The only thing that will happen is people will pay devs to reach their cap. Smart move by devs. They know you’re all suckers

8. Don't be so stupid, the amount of people that didn't even play KaW the way it was supposed to be because of charms was stupid. All mids did was pour there salary on charms and then could easily slice the BC accounts. ALB aren't untouchable,it's called stripping. This only affects OSW primarily, so why does LB concern you so much? You're a PvE player.

9. “You’re not in war clan so you only hit eb” I prob hit more players then you on my main you dummy. Nothing will change time will tell

10. This is an example of charm farmers being angry over the cap. You clearly exploited the charm system somehow and now can't control your emotion now that the exploitation is non existent.

11. I exploited nothing. Earned everything I had fairly. Obviously I’m annoyed because instead of devs doing something about the people who were exploiting the system they punished the honest players and spenders.

If you you think this is anything but another cash grab from the devs you’re truly deluded

12. Yes ata this is a must asap please. We need to be able to see holistically our total charm position in our profile. Without it it's near impossible to understand where we need to gain charm power for. Once again top job on the update, but lets bring it home with the icing on the cake :)

13. Im not poor like u sorry

14. Foxy cry somewhere else, Winston wants to see constructive feedback, not you and iReg crying.

15. Seriously. This update seems pretty good.

16. To be honest, Winston loves Foxy and I both.

#iReg4VK19

17. a kiss adter would have bin nice .

18. If you can’t exploit it for a benefit there is no reason to do it ....I wouldn’t expect a Moron like you to understand that though

19. None of you are getting any guys or girls you spend your entire life on this stupid app...kaw equals virgins

20. You'd hope they at least buy you dinner first right ?