Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stop trying now to play the victim bootsy.you even joined ty in his catocombs clan to attack kotfe. your not dumb you returned back to blackhand so much you would never have returned if they were evil to you.you with all the streetsmart cred and wont take no rubbish from them.all on the black hand recruitment threads all that you wrote shows how in thick with them you were. they even had your back against me and defended you. youkilled your own rep by how you are they wised up to you stop trying to play the bullyied female when.infact you are a bully

2. Play a game? Like BH WC roulette gone wrong? I have nothing to do with APOC being on your ass. Or AOW. That's alllllll yalls doing.

RIP Black Hand

3. Yes, just look on old posts of her,she would express here hate of KOtFE alot. Boots, just because threads are locked and suck, we can still view them on PC, and see years of ur past comments. Your bashing of KOtFE will remain here forever.

4. All trash talk aside I ain't had this much fun in kaw in a long time

5. Full support to Black Hand

6. BTW Jenni you forgot to hide your allies

7. Jenni i did my time in kotfes ca when I was lied to by black hand. Trust me they've already seen those posts.

8. theres even a comment i wrote on a forum thread saying bootsy why you got the hide your. allie spell on if your so invinsible n tough shes a hypercrite

9. i want my allies bought so I can bank.

10. Roni I'm bringing your brother and that tea towel, I feel my brain cells killing each other every time I see your name.

11. theres even a comment i wrote on a forum thread saying bootsy why you got the hide your. allie spell on if your so invinsible n tough shes a hypercrite

12. this treath just hit 100 pages :lol:

13. hever go grow your stats and put some meat on your bones and put a tee shirt on untill you beefed up.

14. So can i have an update on what this thread is actually about :lol: whats happening between aow and bh now? :)

15. WarDragon I'll come at you with live updates!!

BH xtreme tries to hit me in the spies, but I dodge and hit him right in the troops.

BlackHand ca currently says "Focus on AOW Ignition only" And most of the time they are busy pinning their own clannies from strips that's pretty much it.

16. whats funny hever trying to act tough has written on his wall. that warlor. and newage are noobs.when we all know they could take him outter the equation

17. Or we are busy banking ur fail strips lmao

18. bh still in war with aow now kotfe / wog and se decided to join them so after trash talking about us that we called in allies wen we got attacked by 6 aow clans we desided to handel them alone to shut up the haters now the haters decided to join them that says wut about them ? lmao we wil never surrender we are⻏L₳¢Ҝ H₳₦Ð and we wil fight them all we dont care bring it we have nothing to lose here but it das show what kinda ppl the haters are and yes striptease decided to join in on there side too the butt hurt ex bh members this is hilarius what a joke those ppl they need +10 clans to try and stop us and still cant we still stripping aow one by one :lol: :lol:

19. Ok as much as I love watching BH being ganged on, what the hell is striptease even doing here. You're not allies of either side, if you want to make this a trashing BH thread, please make a thread actually designated for that purpose, otherwise stop attention whoring, those ss gets old quick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.