Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100th* :cool:

2. No it was 1000th lmao 10 posts per page 100 pages

3. Ok. lol thought they were talking about their posts. Was exactly 100 :)

4. Trinnie if you did not know, they have been trash talking us way before this thread, me I've been hitting them since the before the first CF so nobody can say I jumped on the bandwagon or I want attention.

5. Heaver you bandwagoning attention whore

6. page 7 of wolfies new. chew toy thread is bootsy in play hideing her allies with. the feality spell scared of being stripped. a hypercrite yet again

7. Hypocrite *

8. Atrocious spelling

9. Last I check BH is in the title, BH is allowed to discuss what they want on this thread. Naked how about this, go to forums, make a thread, name it "Striptease blhablah BH" then post whatever you want there. Im just tired of going here expecting to read funny willy vs wash stuff and see striptease hogging it. Last thing I'll say bc this is getting way way off topic.

10. ^ Look how far out of your way you go to try and make a point.. But nobody cares. It has 0 relevance to the BH vs AoW war, and neither does the majority of posts on the last 20-30 pages.

Let's keep this on topic people. I won't feel bad about locking this at all if I have to and we can try for thread #4

11. Willy vs Wash stuff? I thought this was a BH vs AOW thread? So what you are expecting to see would be off topic to right?

12. :lol:

13. I Wasn't supposed to post regarding that thing anymore. But I wanted to congratulate roni on her first win after nearly a hundred tries. Crystal Please don't hurt me.

14. Question is y is the do ron ron ron still on this "thread" posting off topic

15. We don't care if boots talked ****. Move on bh we are not gonna stop her from hitting u guys. Nice try tho lol

Good job boots. They are extremely butt hurt by u too lol

16. To the donkey asking where bh was calling out other bh clans in forums. That's not what he said. WhAt he said was bh is hitting other clans. Like idiots they are hitting chaos reborn and hit squad lol.

17. I love all the tears from bh !! I knew they would cry. But this is exceeding my expectations 

18. Never underestimate the opponent 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.