Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who's crying? Were having a tea party in CC, I don't see anyone in BH crying 

2. Filled over half the page with talk from one clan  the trash talk is real

3. Ur all crying lol it's awesome

4. Pics or it didn't happen

5. BH decleared war again against AoW.
    Reasons are known now.But what reason has Apoc to yoin war?
    The Apoc Clans wouldnt let enemys Clans after CF go when they would call,that they won that war.
    Interesting:)Why yoined Apoc AoW Side?Dont have the Time to read 40th side of trash talk.

6. I would like to thank all my fans and all of BH's fans. Thanks to our #1 supporters Kotfe! All this butthurt is making our happiness levels go through the roof. Or atleast mine are. To everyone hitting me: keep hitting! And dont remember boys and girls: if their spies are at zero stop scouting.

7. Is this even considered BH vs AoW anymore? Or is AoW irrelevant now?

8. No it's BH vs aow while kotfe is jerking it in the background

9. My target hasnt changed. So AoW is VERY much still in this war.

10. why 3 apoc clans joined in this war i'm just gessing but here we go they wanne make them selfs look stupid to the rest of kaw first trash talk that we need our allies then wen we ask our allies to back off so we can fight aow alone open fire at us sad sad sad so sad kotfe wog and se think there bad ass but in fact just make them selfs look foolish everybody is laughing at yall and i gess even ppl in your own clans dont agree with your decisions because hardly anyone is being pinned or kept pinned its +10 clans vs⻏L₳¢Ҝ H₳₦Ð and still we are giving aow a beating to easy lmao i been posting this treath whole day and nothing maybe yall hope we wil ask our allies to join so yall can cry us a river and get the rest of apoc involved i dunno what yall are thinking but your only making yourselfs look bad this is hillarius and about bh is crying please show me ss of any bh member crying because we are having the time of our lives cc is alife and poping with outgoing reports :lol: :lol:

11. So why exactly have apoc got involved? :)

12. Actually I think u brokered a cf deal with aow. You guys are ignoring all the past posts on this thread as to the reasons behind apoc involvement, so that's down to u. Stop crying that you're outnumbered, u know all u have to do is call allies in. Maybe another reason for apoc to join is to maka a preemptive strike before u guys did it again. Or another reason on top of the many already stated could be that u gang banged aow the first time round, and the only reason u joined on your own this time was because aow were already battered from said overmatch.

13. Already battered from over match?

0_o That was only a few days..

14. No there was no reason for kotfe to get involved, the member who called them out was removed from the clan. And in the thread we specifically said no allies this time.

15. What would Chaos Reborn do,when a CF were spoken after war,and the enemy side would call a win against Chaos Reborn?
    It is not a Reason to punish them?
    And again,which need Apoc have to yoin that OSW.
    BH fight against 1 or 10 Clans.That was in past no problem,and now too.
    But they told the reason to start it,i found till now no Reason why Apoc have to yoin.
    I think AoW can handle the OSW alone,when they call a win against BH.
    Or have Apoc old bills against BH open?
    We need info

16. Bh talked smack. They are getting slapped. End of story.

17. 1) Allies were dropped to even it up.

Thank you for clarifying AoW got battered quickly.

2) You want allies? Well, they're not joining.

3) Bh crying? Ss or didn't happen

And! Glad to know it takes 10 clans to take us has-beens down. We are laughing from our end.

Aow, you wanted to make yourselves known this year in 2014! "Your chance" remember?
    Where is the inc from you now 

Shouldn't I be dtw 24/7?
    I mean, I know I am not on 24/7 but when I log on and with the 'overwhelming' amount of numbers , I shouldn't be able to regen. Just pointing that out️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.