Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao  welcome

Vix u was married to professor plum but u killed him with the candle stick in the Libary !

2. Pic me Vix

3. This thread has become beyond a joke.

4. Hey now.. Vix is mine! Step off chirren!

5. It is always a good idea to refrain from posting screen shots that insult Very very Powerful War Clans Counsel members.

6. This thread went from bh vs aow to me being lost ……… dont help i ran out of popcorn, lend me some cast :)

7. [​IMG]

Just waiting on it to get good, because it's lackluster right now.

8. @MrC colonel mustard rings a bell...

9. This thread :lol:

10. Jenni you sound desperate. My "crew" were the only smart ones that listened to council. As in leave kotfe alone.

11. You were even there when BH sold clan members out to Kotfe so you wouldn't know a thing. You're just going off what you've been told. Which you'll learn the hard way BH lies to their members so they will do their ditry work.

12. Why you kissing up to KOtFE now Boots? Can I have permission to posts ss's about you posting trash about vixen in CC?

13. Yes, I saved that convo, from when you were still that dirtyblong name in CC.

14. That SS is a very good attempt to get Bootsy and maybe StripTease against Kotfe but you guys forget you are the only ones stupid enough to think it would be successful lmaoo.

[​IMG]

15. and what lies would that be miss butt hurt bootsie? you were banned from bh for causing to mutch drama in cc hotty and faithy decided to leave with you if we are sutch a bad clan then why are u so butt hurt over you ban ? get a life hun you are nothing to us and wil become our perm farm untill u reset or quit kaw you screwed up big time :evil:

16. Damn pressed post before time, but anyway as Ranger one of your council members is clearly saying "her" as a council member because Bootsy and faith were council only hotty 

17. Don't you have some batteries to change or something Jenni?

18. We had no clue about that info you posted about Vixen, Unlike you we have never been in KOtFE, and I've been around kaw for years, if it was true it was kept outta public. Until you were in CC and wanted to "Play a game" and started talking about her love life and making fun of her for calling herself a Vixen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.