Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Something a month old is still relatively new...

2. newolympic - I xtalled down your whole roster, five xtals to be exact, last night. I started at the top and didn't skip anyone. ️
    Big difference between that and heading straight for the bottom of it. Don't call yourself a warrior by taking the easy route.

3. Finger on the pulse of kaw ?
    Lmao

4. There are a few clans OG accepted into their ranks well after osw started to try and pad their numbers. I call them tertiary targets since most of them came in to try and possibly gain glory on misleading PR and that with little resources of their own.

Forum threads, cute videos (ok that was kinda funny), WC heckling etc is the name of their game. Last Rights is a seasoned and proven osw clan with our own resources. That being said if you'd like to really get a feel for us, we invite you to 1v1 with us if and when the current medley is over. I hope you accept we would really look forward to it.

Cheers 

5. Apple that makes no sense. I couldn't hit ur bottom even if I tried, 1 run down the roster hardly makes u noticeable, I don't recall calling myself a warrior cuz that's for others to decide, oh n while u ran down our roster we stopped Tenaka :)

6. Sugah... Don't claim u know abt us... Until now u have been 1 of the LR members to keep it classy. Don't lose that respect u have earned. If this war ends I would be glad to entertain u in a 1 v 1 but that would be u n I. It's up to nr to decide if they want a clan 1 v 1.

7. Oh I do. Those are the facts... you brought silliness to forums among other places. I'll do 1v1 but to clarify the challenge is 1v1 clan vs clan.

No need for speculation or fake chest thumping.

8.  sugah️ long time no see baby gurl

9. Lol I saw you but thanks for the steal 

10. even in complete and utter humiliating fashion... Lr STILL trying to claim proven osw.. you have proven us nothing? you have effected us in no way. as a matter of fact your players have switched more builds then we have as a result of our war. you have members going pure spy, people tearing down and adding more defence. do not claim that you are anything short of washed up.. you have had previous glories against other clans. this proves nothing of the here and now. as a matter fact some of those players have left your clan. we applaud your wall pins and lying.. but we dont waiver in your shadow.. your members spout idle threats and dont back it up. that is not something i would sit amongst my peers and be proud of...

11. Berzerk, that was a big post for a guy that has a mp allie.

Just sayin.

12. tnt you should buy it like the rest of your idiot counterparts ;-)

13. Reread my post. We are more than happy to 1v1 NR clan. Do you accept? I'd like it in writing.

14. I accept 1 v 1 u n I sugah

15. That's nice. Thread is about how awesome NR are so the challenge is Last Rights vs NR. Is that a no?

16. no your wrong... its about how silly you are.. and lookit you go!! puffin the chest like a muppet on a string. you didnt dissappoint :)

17. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear earlier. It's not up to me to decide a clan v clan osw. However, now I'm challenging u to a 1 v 1 u n I. Do u accept?

18. The thread is about LR chest thumping and making embarrassing rookie mistakes.

You don't say you're the greatest war clan and then say what your members say on those walls.

19. your trying to take away the message here and cloud the situation. this is about your members and the lowest of lows they creep down to, to try and intimidate. go read the actual forum... then repost an actual statement that pertains to it ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.