Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehhh, LR....smh.

2. Last rights does have a way of spinning stuff, I followed bellemorte to call off blakatak at the time.He was losing hhorribly on offense an defense an blamed it on burning pots, bellemorte ss certain parts of the convo an sent it to krackers whom I didn't know nor was involved turns out they was friends an since I was in ad mortem for fod krakers walled me about me whining over hits then I showed him the ss that corrected the propaganda bellemorte tried to pass as legitimate information an I say all that to say this watch what you say an who you say it to in last rights the outcome will always the exact opposite of ones expectations an before lr use there spies on me this my point of view of a situation that give me all the reason to believe the shady dealings in this thread but hey kaw is a diverse community an every one entitled to fun along the guide lines of tou so happy 2014 an happy kawing

3. So you hit the owner if the guy is too small to hit?

That is a new addition to OSW. What is the owner supposed to do now. Be a mom to their allies? Beat them with a fish for picking a fight?

Anyways good luck with the OSW.

4. Props for posting with a main

5.  post with a main before a farm yew. 

6. Apple... Is that not u I see in my hansels news feed? Hmmm they definitely look like attacks to me. Can't understand why most LR do the same thing, that is... Call others noobs or (insert insult) for doing something but then do the exact same thing. Guess we r educating u at osw

7. nah newo.. according to her that is spineless................ errrr ehem...

8. So many noobs in lr these days... Ripper shouldn't have left and gave the clan to belle.

9. ^

10. :lol: made my night

11. I been saying that a LONG time. Shoulda given it to Kilo or Rissa...or FreezingMoon

12. rissa ,nah..she cool but dont think that would be good fit.
    kilo still play?

13. Not sure, but i know there still some friends of rip that play. But if they didn't take it...he shoulda disbanded...

14. lol true story

15. ^^ totally agree

16. It's true you can only apply for LR if your are brainless and talk like an idiotBut lr has only 5 members the rest are alts and inactives.

17. I had a run in with teneka. He is genuinely a spastic. He claimed he has no inc in his feed after I gave him 100 inc minimum, I ask him to show SS and he says no. He was delusional.

18. Hey James remember when all your big hitters left osiris as soon as you joined the war?

Oh, that's not the thread topic? Sorry, just whenever I see you post....

19. Only people in LR that hit are sugah and kilo, applegirl just gags for attention, and the rest just hit escape and chat Poo. It's true. LR for #1 **** talkers

20. U guys wanna see the funniest thing you have seen in or about Kingdoms at War?

There is a 3rd party video viewing website. The most popular 3rd party video viewing website to be exact.

Go to that website as type in "Kingdoms at War Parody". Most hilarious video I've seen in a long time, created by the same guy who made this post.

Also it has nothing to do wit this osw or LR, but even LR should go watch it for the laughs. I promise you that you won't be disappointed at all. You will laugh your ass off

Disclaimer*
    Asses laughed off are non returnable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.