Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @cash - or maybe we just dont hit you cuz we are busy hitting other people. like maybe your clan mates or other clans. i know its crazy, but in big osw like this not everybody gets all the attention they deserve so dont whine about it

2. Lmao dat parody 

3. Hilarious isn't it. I told you.

It's genius. The _alison_ partfunniest evers

4. I never knew there were kaw videos at all lol

5. OP posted with a main. Wow o_O

LR once told me I would be their perm farm and would make me reset. They quit after 48 hours.

Now that I think about it, I have a knack for pissing off people.

6. Druss, Tenaka and lr white are all same guy. Have some great SS myself of him trying to get me off of poor Belle. Hit belle and he will come crying.

7. I didn't realize that there were 2 "Kingdoms at War parody" on that popular video viewing site.

2nd one is just as hilarious as the first.... Genius.

If you haven't watched them yet spend the 5 minutes to do so. Trust me you will be highly entertained

8. Thanks alt! The vids are just all in good fun. Something I try to do when I'm bored and have free time.

9. Lol she must be 10.

10. Missed blue he's alt to

11. Please keep the stories coming. LR need to be exposed for what they are and an end put to they're big mouths.

12. That parody video...... Genius

13. No disrespect to Last Rights, but isn't the only reason why they became a well known clan because they won the summer wars?

14. Yeah gd point iechelon. Think that was some time ago n No Rulez have already given them credit for being a ee clan. They really suck at osw though especially for such big mouths. I'm just glad No Rulez members don't go ard beating their own chests

15. Lol
    That's new. Farm the owner of an ally for his actions
    Ohh yea, WDGAF is totally good people
    More like funny kids
    Your perfact match for zaft
    Good call joining them

16. Newolympic- When has LR ever been an ee clan? And what about being big mouths and bumping their chests? Funny, I see more NR on this thread then LR....just sayin.

17. I don't see NR telling kaw how gd we are... If I missed it u should point it out. On the other hand, read some of nr members walls n u will see a number of LR telling us how gd they are. Read the walls it's all there

18. For those of you discussing the video - you're a bit late to the party. By about a month. Good to see you have your finger on the pulse of KaW. Not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.