ASW "Leachers"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RICHARDISGOD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Support those leakers don't deserve the badge or inferno for not doing anything. I'm glad I'm out the 8,000-9,000 so I won't be lumped in with those idiots. It's true that I joined for the badge, but I stocked up on snacks and monster energy drinks cuz the badge I wanted was the first place badge, not just a badge for participation...

2. I agree with most of the thread here but I have to disagree with the statement of all star wars should be top 1600 or top whatever number. Anyone can nob up an account or buy xstals and wack an eb to make even more gold. Neither of which makes them an "all star" of kaw.

I think Swabia would make a prime example. I'm sure he's not in the top 1600 but that doesn't make him not an "all star" of the game.

Just like the NBa, NFL, MLB, or NHL, they should elect those that have proven themselves all stars and not just open it up to the top whatever number. But maybe that's too much work to do on their end, as it seems very little work went into this years asw.

3. This 100% tells me that the over all 10,000 rank leader board is a big fat joke and needs to be completely revamped. Majority of the jokes that entered the ASW should not have been there. I'm not sure how they calculate the over all leader board but It's shameful to see such horrible players on it that have no clue about the game. To add to that if ur an so called all star you better be sitting on a minimum of 6k def pots of all levels and should never have to say u need more pots in an 8 hour war.

4. Richard, teach them the meaning of real war. I have no remorse for idiots who act like they know what they're doing. I chose not to join once seeing that "top 10k" were allowed.

5. I can't wait to see all the crying in forums when the sleepers get farmed after the war ends!

6. Nothing wrong with not knowing.

Talk on cc and ppl will give tips. But 0-5 actions over the course of the war for an once a year event ... Is really poor form.

I know the asw took a lot of effort and I was definitely excited and enjoyed most of it. But towards the end it got a bit sour as it turned to be a bit of "all star which team has the least leaks".

7. Agreed Rich, and Support. 

8. Support! We had a nice time warring! Though, with 200 "participants", it is hard to find and to farm all the leaks. Just look at those with 0 actions and > 100 losses (f.e masexy). There should be prior selections to filter and admins are needed which are able to kick.

9. On the flip side admin was probaly removed because last year ppl were getting booted before the war was even started. They were active because there was some disagreement in cc or something.

It's definitely a difficult issue to manage.

10. I am hearing you but every year there has been so many problems I was near the 9700-9900 members and I gave it my all but for those who did not make an action should be RESET BY DEVS FOR WASTING A PERFECTLY GOOD SPOT IN A ONCE A YEAR WAR!!!

LEACHERS
    YOU SUCK

11. Yes IB15 because your 26 successful actions were truly a wonderful contribution...

12. I agree with you Richard

13. I was in the asw, and yes i was in the 9000 rank. I didnt have a very good showing and for that i do appologize to my team. But i WAS active the entire war. I agree that some werent active at all and should have been kicked. All that being said, teamork seems to be the key of winning sw and activity. A basic understanding of system mechanics and the ability to read helps as well.

14. So true. Spent half of the time plugging leaks...

15. SO... WHAT WE WAITING FOR.... FARM THEM!

16. Support to richard for the idea of not awarding the slackers in asw. But as far as topicif 'who all should have been allowed to participate'- many of us not in the top 5000 did better than the top 5000. You could never tell by a players rank how good he is at war.

Top 5000 doesn't have any eb noobs

17. Continued… so as far as top 5000 is concerned, it has some eb noobs too (i agree on the fact that not as many as compared to the bottom 5000 though). But as a #6000 ranked player, i deserved a chance in the asw and did pretty tbh(Contradicting panic's remark on page 1or2)

18. I think 'all star' shouldn't be based on LB at all during these EB noob times anyways. First all star war actually contained exclusively all stars of WAR.

19. Awwwwwww. King of Noobs here.

It's okay Richard. I understand your rant.
    Ummmm I don't think it was maSexy's fault entirely. Poor girl. Hahahahaha

Most of us were very tired. The last war I was kinda silent on CC. Couldn't speak anymore. Too tired.

20. Don't assume you were smart at war ! if you say player with 0 attack in war should not receive the award, what about those pining teammate or those cant even find a leak, ex: mercenary inc vs zaft destiny on summer war. its obviously a turtle war, so we should take off their badge too? stop crying like babies.