ASW "Leachers"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RICHARDISGOD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. For those leaker/noob at war, do you know what is the meaning of system war? it is a non stop commiting to your clan, if you can't commit then please back off the war, don't waste others time. people who were real commiting is those on their hp/pc for 8 hrs staring at the screen. if a simple 8hrs you can't commit, you can jolly well back off from any system war which goes minimum 24 hrs.

A guide to prepare for war: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118334

2. This year i was excited cause i Finally was selected to be part of ASW and had a blast! Set my alarm and was awake all two rounds thanks to loads of coffee and adrenalin 

Some war noobs (as they are called) were doing a great job pinning inactives. Down side of that was low actions in history. That didnt mean they werent active. So in my opinion they do deserve a badge!
    Some big LB players signed up for ASW aswell but only stayed for first round.
    Why sign up for ASW when you know you cant go all the way? And this counts for all selected people in ASW!

Admins in ASW? In our team not all that were selected got adminship. Adminship didnt even work when it was crusial
    If non of the teams had admins than all teams had leakers, its teamwork that keeps Them from leaking. In every war there are leakers, not only in ASW

Before Epic Battle were introduced i remember the good days before that

I, for one, remember i had invites to join a war every week! Those were fun and where i learned most

Now a days all those are gone, only invite i get is to help in Epic's 
    New KAW players dont know how to war cause all they know are Epic's. Look at WC, all we see are advertisements for Epic's. Its like tv when you watch something and you get annoyed by commercials. I for one, am annoyed by Epic's so i say, Go Mickey, great idea!! When Will we, all who are up for it, start?!