ASW "Leachers"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RICHARDISGOD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I'm not ranting or raving here. Our war was close and well done to Harbingers of War! They fought well.
    What I want to say is my 2 cents on the lousy players who where lucky enough to make it into the ASW and didn't even sneeze during war.
    I understand that devs made a 'fair' opportunity so more could participate this year but what turned a ALL STAR war into a eb noob stat war was the leachers. Mostly coming from ranks of 9000 they decided not to show up, check the war history as it wasn't just our clan. Why sign up for an only 8hr minimum wars with no intention to even war thus costing the players, who actually put the effort it and not getting any sleep either, the war?
    These people DO NOT deserve the achievement shield. They cost us the war, they took up a spot that someone else who missed out could of filled in.
    What made it worse was that admin was taken away so we could not kick them. If you were in the line of fire in world war II but u just stand there then do u deserve a medal while ur team fight? No!
    I will post these people's names so in future you all know not let these guys war with you.
    These are from my clan I was in some of us have resorted to hitting them after war to teach a lesson.
    IllBarber
    Masexy
    Hotgyrl

There where others that came in last minute and dropped a couple of hits. Anyone else feel free to post

2. Hmm, very true richard

3. Not sure if the devs will do anything retrospectively, but excluding the bottom 25 players (for plunder) from each clan would eliminate most of the chaff.

4. I watched from afar as the wicked battle was going on and I watched the noobs fall asleep with billions at their side the spies took it all and the noobs cost the all stars a win anyway harbingers of war made a great come back!congrats to winners and better luck next year real all stars

5. Can't believe you compared a game to a world war but I see your point. They should have been able to be kicked. That sucks.

6. We had the very same problem, most only showed up for the last 45 minutes, a complete joke.

Should never have been top 10,000, all the bottom plunder in our clan did absolutely noting, some with not even 1 hit for the full 8 hours.
    Did noting but leak for hours. ******* idiots, all should be farmed until reset.

7. But it got his point across

8. Any way a small account like me can help you richard? I remember tou hiring me so I'm compelled to.help in whatever way

9. Why join a war not to fight? I don't understand? I myself was to small to join but if I had of I wud much prefer to go down fighting than go to sleep!! Players with 0 attacks in the ASW should not receive their badges, end of 

10. Totally agree Richard. We had so many whine about being tired (myself

11. Thought u were going sleep minx

12. Grrrr post cut off. Was gonna say we had so many ppl whine about being tired blah blah despite myself

13. Shut up :( my phone won't let me post

14. Even funnier when they were the leakers.

15. I support OP..to put in so much effort and be ruin by just a few...
    My friends who work hard fighting at conquest, u have my respect and I know who u guys are!! Thanks for all your effort!

16. Ss their names and strip them after the ASW.

Not much you can do other then that. Devs have their reasons to disable that kick and they won't change it in the middle of the ASW. Maybe this will affect next years but I assume that changing something like this requires some time for deliberations.

17. Would of taken a lot of time but the dev should of looked into player stats. A lot of war worth people applied but not being in the top
    10,000 we were passed up!

18. Thank you Richard leader of my group! Totally agree and these noobs should be banned from joining big wars! We had ppl never on cc even once with losses at 100 plus!

I hope these ppl feel ashamed and as I predicted most of them suddenly showed up at the end congratulating everyone!

My love is system wars is now gone due to these noobs and I hope I get the change to OSW them!

Well done everyone in ASW who bothered to show up and be active!