ASW "Leachers"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RICHARDISGOD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. All- star War, huh. Keep it simple : What is the definition of "all-star" devs. Can you announce to us what it's reads in your playbook sitting at your central headquarters.

I'm thinking if you want to give out recognition to all-stars have it like the 1st annual ASW. Then give this tournament we are currently undergoing a different title -" Annual Global KAW Playoffs" or KAW FUN FAMILY REUNION WAR.

2. Wow. Being that Drgnblade was unranked again this year, I've had no other choice but to watch from the sidelines. Which, I must say I think I prefer to actually participating.

I'm not sure what has happened this year on the devs part. Maybe the event was too big to coordinate efficiently. Maybe they just dropped the ball.

I think they should have kept their rules and guidelines for the war the same rather than changing them part way through. It is evident despite how many opposed the idea, that admin should have been kept the right to kick leaks, and obvious freeloaders. What happened to not being able to join after a certain time. (locked rosters?) I can't see how an exploit could have been found to negate that. Of course, I also do not look for ways to cheat other people, or the system..

Whatever happens, I trust the devs will fix things. I can only hope that ASW4 isn't a complete fail next year..

3. My favorite was someone who will remain nameless calling out 30 incoming more than once throughout the war. Even after getting basic instructions BEFORE the start on how to war 101. That person was also told to pin but apparently him and several others didn't understand the concept.

I was there all 8 hours and it was horrendous trying to plug our side all war. I remember spending most of my time plugging #66, #129 and #131... Oh my what fun. I didnt do well but what can you do babysitting inactives.

4. Having read all posts I agree with rich having stayed the course apart from the travel to work (sorry guys) I was also disappointed their was no fight off to give the hard working clans at least a rank anyway I'm not sure ill do again

5. We all knew eb noobs would join. This thread is about the freeloaders that did nothing but take up someone else's spot who actually wanted to war

6. Besides the very first ASW, which I participated in and had a blast in; I haven't even qualified for the last two. Just because you are "Ranked" has no standing on if you can war in this game or not. I don't think the rankings should be the sole basis used to determine if you are an All Star in the first place. All it does is allow things like this to happen.

7. Unfortunately there isn't much else for them to go off. Maybe factor in battle stats and achievements? Those can be skewed by eb'ing but it's better than rank alone. Or maybe have a minimum of attacks defended/lost lol.

Trying to fill 1600 slots from players they barely know is just a cluster waiting to happen. A true ASW would be by invite only but I can only see players putting that one together, not ATA.

8. Support. Devs shd look at awarding achievement and rewards to maybe top 75% (plunder or mith awarded). Another suggestion is to have eg top 80% of the clan moving on to the next round even it is wins. That will provided added incentives to do well and prevent leachers from progressing far in the tournament.

9. Yeh that's always going to be an issue maybe you have to be a 1 year vet atleast?

10. I agree 100% with you Richard! It was fun warring with you and all warriors that kept the other side hopping dispite having people who never even hit!! I support this!

11. Sounds fair about the achievement

12. This was probably already said, idk, haven't read anything but the first page. But anyway.
    Someone pointed out that a lot of people probably just showed up and then went to sleep, happy that they were going to be receiving the aqua/inferno etc.

13. well done ata, another big **** you to vets

14. You know me Rich, I fight in war. To all "sleepers" who enter just to get rewards, you suck. Costing us real fighters the war by leaking.

15. Peeps joining for aqua n inferno not participating admins without the ability to kick shame for everyone that turned up ready n willing to war.... Don't you know it's a cryin' shame..... Wonder how many eB warriors will quit after a few days of farming? Fancy achievement and all

16. @Anticancer

That's actually a really good idea. Make it so people actually have to fight to be rewarded and move on to further rounds.

Or just get rid of the achievement badge and mith payout .

17. Ty Richard for putting it out there. some good ideas brought forth though I disagree with some thoughts eg those in lower 80% of plunder.... A few in ours sacrificed Thier plunder to try to help plug leaks! Ty to those who put that effort forth. But yes admin rights taken away was stupid and yes all teams had leaks but I do think those with the most were the losers

18. Well said Richard. We were also plagued with these so called "All-Stars". Damn shame true warriors potentially lose a war due to freeloaders... 

19. Asw should be first: offered to top 1600 players. If that does not fill the roster offer to remaining 5000 In rank. If still not full then offer spots to top 10k That's my opinion. It's an all star war. Offer them first opportunity