ASW "Leachers"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RICHARDISGOD, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Also a big Thank you to the leaders for taking charge

2. Get lost. Not in the humour for any more noobs.

3. Yeah but he's a monkey and a ninja!!!!

4. Monkey brain more like...lolololol

5. Maybe devs should think about rankings in terms of actual battles won and lost not just stats that can be purchased with nobs. This sucks to hear because noobs take the spots of those that actually want to war in these events. Post a full list of these morons.

6. Agreed Richard. My favorite quote of the war this far "I hope I've earned respect with my 9,XXX ranking here in the asw". Coming from a guy who I didn't once see in cc.

It was shocking how many of these so called all stars didn't even have a basic understanding of war mechs. Is this reall the best the eb generation has to offer?

This should be called the top 10,000 war, not all star war. Because i can assure you, most taking part aren't "All stars".

Also agree with taking away admin and the ability to kick players. KaW gets more Big Brother everyday. If screwing players over is what they had in mind, they certainly succeeded.

7. Oh I remember the last asw now

8. The problem with won/lost is that eb counts.

9. Preach on Richard. The leader board mech need to be adjusted. Win loss ratio need to be calculated differently. Tons of wins with very low losses equal EB plunder warrior which does not translate into leader board material. Might even consider a small percentage in pot count as well. More and more hcbc players are sitting on next to no pots which is a crying shame. this should be seriously looked at.

10. This is the result of short-cutting the players selection... Wanting to fill up slots ASAP without taking into consideration of what this event means... They can allow 10k players sign up but at least allow 12hrs window, pick top 1600 from sign up and not 1st come 1st serve...

11. ASW places should be earned by the amount of wars and plunder u earned in them. Should also be invite only. Devs should have a war ranking as well

12. 3

13. Well we as a KaWmunity obviously think the all star war was far from "all star". Congratulations to all still in the war. Even with all the leaky nOobs I still had a blast. My proposition is WE organize an ACTUAL all star war one weekend. We could pick 4-8 team captains and run our own tourney. We have more resources people wise than the developers. Pure evil puts on a farm fest event. Successfully each time. Why not let's actual ALLSTARS not form our own actual all-star war? We won't get badges, but these badges are handed out to 1200 nOobs as is. We need to get together and work out the kinks and see if we can't make an actual ALL STAR WAR a possibility

14. We could pick team captains and have a pool of applicants. Then team captains can take turns picking a squad from the list. School yard style. 50 man clans. Open to people with 5k losses or more only or something like that

15. I sympathize but the winning teams had tons of leakers too. That's why even the losing teams had hundreds of billions in plunder and weren't bored questing for 8 hours. If teams had been able to kick, to be honest I expect the same teams would have won just with lower plunder. (Leaving aside the issue of outright sabotage.)

16. I'm actually on board with that suggestion.

17. Hearts war was better than asw. Team captains made teams. No noobs no slackers.

18. MICKEY I don't like u but I am all for ur idea it actually sounds good

19. Great suggestion - school yard style picking teams - Excellent.

I am UK based. I felt annoyed at the timing of the war. But I stayed up. I felt privileged to be able to take part. I went to bed early - set my alarm for 15mins b4 start and I stayed up - hitting every 5mins for the entire 8 hours. If I wasn't prepared to do that I would have left. It is an insult to those not able to take part to sleep your way thru - there were waiting lists for clan for goodness sake.

That being said. I was v sad when talk in cc was "shouldn't have been top 10k - 5k better...noobs" etc. I'm in top 7k. But don't consider myself a noob. And I did my best. I'm sure a lot awake and active aren't the biggest dish in the pond. The sleepers weren't all small fry. And noobs come in all shapes and sizes.

I enjoyed myself really. Thank you to the real warriors and heroes - those in unfavourable timezones who kept going...those who kept going despite the impending defeat....thank you to Harbingers of Retribution for an honourable fight; you deserved your win.

Well done to all the real "ALL STARS" as you know who you are.

And a the best to all in next round!!